SORRY."

Lucy I hollered wondering where she could of gone to I had to find her, I couldn't find Melody but if Lucy was close I knew Melody wasn't far off. It killed me to see James this miserable everything finally had started coming together. I wanted to be mad but a part of me understood Melody was scared. Yet why couldn't she just figure it out with him?" Why did she always run I stayed in my thoughts before Sophia knocked me out of them, by kissing me you seem so distracted theses days."

I am I huff I want to find the damn dog. I saw her this morning Sophia admits I feed her she seemed to be watching someone? I think back are you sure it was her?" Positive she whispers and she lays in my chest softly I'll try to get her to come tomorrow. How's James holding up he's not eating I admit how long do you think she'll be gone for? Until we find her. Do you think he'll forgive her. I kiss her nose then her lips mainly to stop her from asking me questions I have no clue about. Dameon, huh I question while playing with her dark curls. Do you love me?" I nod while kissing her forehead, I love you she smiles and hopes off the bed I'm going to cook breakfast, you do that I laugh."

TWO YEARS LATER."
There she is! Dameon I hear Sophia hollering and I see her Lucy! I thought you died I whisper and grab her but she bites me hard. And I notice she's protecting something?" Puppies possibly, you dirty girl I laugh but realize I'm wrong a girl who can hardly walk stumbles to her, doggy!" She barks and brings her to me. Her eyes match James?" James I scream and pick up the girl, put me down!" She cries doggy!" Luci she stutters and reaches for Lucy. I shake my head nobody said her name, how could she know! Then I see Lucy grow more irritated as I see her rush behind a bush I notice a small boy, his features match James perfectly." No I hiss James I holler I'm coming he finally shouts back and I can tell he's drunk.

Damn it James I sigh Daddy!" The girl screams and tries to jump out of my arms Jane the boy cries no!" I want mommy!" James stares at them in awe. We can find your mommy if you show us the way he shook his head. Growing more upset, Mommy!" Daddy!" The little girl screams. No! Christ I sigh and put her down she runs to him and tears stop immediately. You look like your mommy James mumbled in between drunken slurs you've got such pretty red hair." She grins and I immediately feel sorry for him, sorry for the children where's your mother. Market."

James smiles go get her Dameon." I rush out the door not thinking much of my actions all I know is if I find her James will stop day drinking and Emily's sweet baby girl can have her cousins to play with. It eases my mind and then I imagined a world without my Sophia and decided I felt only a fraction of what James has felt for the last two years. Thank you I heard a soft voice Melody, I didn't say anything before grabbing her let me go!" Not a chance in hell I shout while she fought me all the way home. He'll kill me please Dameon. So be it your children are there, he has my kids! She shrieked I thought you didn't want them I sighed I didn't but I fell in-love with them.

I sat her outside the garden. You don't have much choice I sighed once she begged me not to force her to go inside." Mommy! The boy screamed and ran to her, I told you to stay inside Robin!" It wasn't me he pouted and pointed at his sister she wanted to see Daddy. I huff this was enough headache for me I imagined what James felt especially drunk what a way to end a good high." Dameon put the kids in Rays room. I do and before I come down all I hear is yelling. What did you do with her I ask a-little frighten I put her in the cellar he response back coldly.

At least until I'm sober. I nod and go to my room and tug Sophia along with me. Do you love me?" She nods you know I do. Do you love me she mumbled while kissing my neck. Yes baby I huff while getting distracted from my original plan I peel her back to gain clarity and get on one kneel. Yes she mutters before I can even start my speech I grin, and hand her a ring it was my grandmothers it's pretty old I whisper it's beautiful simple and gold just like me. I nod I thought it was fitting. Yet if you want something different I ramble off. No she kisses me I like this. I want to get married in May! I sigh that's six months away. She grinned and pressed her finger tip to my lip please don't make me get married in winter!

I won't I grin before taking her by the waist I've waited this long. I'm going to show Emily my ring she giggled before heading out of our room like a lovesick girl it made me extremely happy. She's my everything. When she came back I noticed her crying, what's wrong love? Did you know James put Melody in the cellar.
I nod just until he's sober. No she hesitates he's sentencing her to death!" I jump up you're lying she shook her head and clasped my arm you have to change his mind. What the hell happened?! She has his children no way that little boy. I then thought of my mother she ended up the same way until James father found me.

James I screamed before seeing him toss back another bottle what?" Where's Melody the cellar he hums, you're not going to kill her!" Kill her he shouts no I'm going to bloody beat the shit out of her though. He sighed before taking another drink I won't hurt her, I put her in there to keep myself away from her. I nod and stare at Sophia he's just drunk." He called the boys to do it. Did you hire somebody? He shook his head guys go to bed." I love her as much as I like to kill her she the mother of my children. Twins I sigh you've got your hands full. That's what I assume unless she had another lover. They both look like you I state. I haven't spoke to her he admits and trails off I'm going to goodnight!" He screams and it's an order."