MURDER."

I sat admiring my bracelets, Yet I couldn't help feeling that it didn't matter how decorated I was I was still a murder. Of course I knew he was an awful man but to kill him? It made me sick. Which I seemed to be a lot lately, I'm hungry constantly, sick mostly. James and everyone seemed to be worried.

I mean why shouldn't they be I'm a monster!"It didn't matter much I told myself and laid in bed, Until eventually I threw up. That's it I'm calling the doctor James growled while I was laying beside the toilet in immense agony. It's just guilt I whispered trying to reassure him. Better safe than sorry he grumble while dialing. The doctor will be here soon he sighed while stroking my back, do you need anything? I smiled I'm alright.

When the doctor arrived I asked for privacy nobody enjoyed that much but I didn't care. Once we were alone the doctor checked me, when's the last time you menstruated?" He asked in a serious tone. I couldn't honestly remember I'm not sure I admit why twisting my hair, he was making me incredibly nervous. Well you're pregnant he states congratulations.
I huff thanks as he trails out I see James, well what did he say?"

I bite my lip "he said that I need sleep and lots of fluids I grin, while hoping that convinced him. Hm he said skeptically, I'll let you rest."
James I whisper yes?" Do you think I would be a good mother? His eyes shine a color I've never seen before. Why do you ask?" I tug his shirt to me and start to cry I'm a murder how could I ever be a mother! His smile turns into anger look at me, I don't until he snaps my jaw to him. You be a wonderful mother I nod thanks." His lips quiver did you want to try?

No I hiss and he sighs okay." I just want to go to bed I admit and he leaves me to my sadness and this empty room. There's no way I could keep this child I had to find some way to get rid of it, murder followed in my head a few seconds after that that first the man? Now an innocent baby! I can't be a mother I sighed while looking in the mirror. There seemed to be only two options let this thing live in me knowing there's no way it should or two get rid of it and know that I could never escape the guilt.

Are you feeling any better love?" James smiled while opening the door a creek, yeah I mutter and reach for him. I love you he mumbled while kissing my head. I love you." Dinners ready I assume you're hungry he says with a hint of teasing. I roll my eyes very." During dinner I pull Emily aside are you scared about begin a mother?" A little she grins but I know I'll love her." She so sure it's a girl? Positive she smiles and hugs me so tightly its hard to breathe I sigh and tears almost threaten to fall.

It's no doubt she be an amazing mother it's just her nature." I sighed and stomped back to my room. It's not my nature I whispered before shoving a large sum of money and clothes into a travel bag and slide it under the bed. Once I did that I felt relived, I could go as soon as my man went to bed. Yet I had a feeling he wasn't coming to bed when I noticed it was one in the morning. I stepped out into the overly quiet hall where's James I whispered seeing Dameon in the hall, in the warehouse." Can I see him?

Of course Dameon smiled and led me to a huge white building he'll be in there." Thanks I beam passing by the windows I realize I looked a mess I tried to smooth my hair but it didn't really work. I eventually gave up when I saw my husband, he didn't seem to notice me. He was speaking in a language I've never heard him speak before and tossed a document on the table he clearly wasn't happy. Sir one spoke there's a woman here." A woman!" Does she look dangerous he growled they seemed lost for words and I understood the only thing they said red."

His head turned softly and grinned hey baby." I pouted you didn't come to bed. I'm working late love, I see." His arms open I'll come to bed soon. They all seem relived. Is he giving you a hard time I smile, they don't respond but look at him. My wife asked you a question, they nod. You be nice I whisper and kiss his cheek. He laughs and tells his workers to take the rest of the night off." Courtesy of my bossy wife he whispers while nibbling my ear. Once they scatter out I look at the document he tossed on the table and see a shipment is missing. That's why you were upset, what was in it?