DAMEON

I felt the tighten of the wheel in every clear motion, While trying to distract myself from the thought of missing home and this annoying stranger. I have no use for a women what would I even do with her?" Why did I even decide to take her with us. You're quiet she smiles while drinking tea over the ledge.

I suppose I am, I think out loudly and shrug. Why do you think that is she says in a tone that arouse me. I shake my head feeling even more annoyed why couldn't she leave it at that. I just am. She rolls her beautiful emerald eyes clearly not satisfied with my answer. Listen you're beautiful but I have no use for you." Use for me she grins and walks to me like some devise sent to torture me what if I have use for you?" I gulp feeling shivers down my spine.

I finally laugh realizing just how small she is in comparison to me. What do you have in mind I smirk watching her body glow in the sun. Wouldn't you like to know she giggles and walks in the opposite direction of me, later handsome. I blink in utter shock I always hold my own. Again I remind myself I have no use for her or her stupid games. If she wants to fuck me so be it."

A few hours passed before James met me up here, have you laid her yet?" I sigh James I have no use for the girl. Are you sure we should of brought her?" Well maybe Mena might like her he shrugs in a joking manner but for some reason I don't find it funny. Eventually I smile did you're headache go to bed. Hm he nods while taking the wheel she stresses me the fuck out but God I love her." I'm ready to be home I admit as we dock. Me too we should find the others. James walks off holding Melody's hand, Lucas following close behind beaming I can tell he's ready to be home.

Sophia clings to me but I don't knock her off like I want too. Once we step in the door Emily jumps into Lucas arms it's honestly so disgusting. Yet I'm glad he has somebody, how's the baby?" She's great." A girl he cocks his head. Well maybe she smiles while tossing her blonde curls to the side. Melody smiles and hugs her sister I have so much to tell you she admits. Great no more secrets Emily replies and seems to hug her tighter tell me at dinner. Baby Lucas chants and takes her off into their own world.

I watch from the sideline I swear sometimes my life feels unreal. Unmoving always the same seeing them all so in love I realize just how lonely I am at times. Hello boy," how was your trip, Did you kill them bastards I click my head to see James father smiling while drinking orange juice. Yeah I got them Dad something I started calling him. Since he's the closet to a father I've ever had. I notice he seems healthier and it makes me grin. You look good did you put on some weight?"

He laughs while coughing a bit Emily has been feeding me he smiles I really like that girl she's a dear. I nod she is pure and beautiful no doubt. I'm really glad Lucas found her I think out loudly while leading him back to his room. Say I saw you brought a girl back, I nod feeling less annoyed maybe it's just him he has Lucas way of easing others and I believe that's where it comes from. I'll send Susan up I whisper before shutting his door.

Soon it's just me and miss.toy with me," hey she grins while drinking one of my brothers expensive liquors great he's going to kill me." So she sasses closer to me wanna play truth or dare. Not in the slightest I spit while grabbing the liquor out of her hand. You can't just drink whatever you feel like, it's not yours I growl. It was offered she whispers feeling embarrassed underneath my scolding. Oh I mumble and tip it back it taste sweet to sweet for my liking but it does the trick to irritate her.

She blinks her incredibly long eyelashes at me, and tucks her arms into her chest well that was rude." So be it I grumble, she snaps her hand back and I can tell I'm one move away from getting hit. Do it I hiss, she does with no remorse. There she growls you got what you deserve. I smirk while tossing her into my arms you're going to love the stables I whisper in a tone that I'm unfamiliar with. What she gasp you wouldn't! While trying to fight me her little hits feel like pebbles bouncing off of me and I laugh once I drop her in mud.