MORNING

As I watch her sleep I catch myself grinning thinking of last night. She's so beautiful it's hard to resist her curves and sweet lips. She's such an angel I think to myself while deciding I need to get up for the day. When I finally get up I throw myself into the shower and rush out to see her still out like a light. Good I smile whispering to Lucy you ready for breakfast girl? Lucy opens her brown eyes and closes them softly again not moving out of my girls arms. I softly laugh fine, fine.

As I exit I see Lucas kissing Emily. She's lovely much like her sister in ways. Dameon knocks me out of my thoughts by jerking me by the shoulder. Have fun last night he laughs. We're we loud I smile stepping down the stairs. Just a bit Lucas calls while he's still admiring Emily.
I apologize then, Emily stares at me as if she's judging me in disgust. I'm not angry at her though for some reason she brings me peace maybe since she makes my brother so happy?

As I reach into the fridge I remember my promise and sigh. I hated that I was going to upset Mena. Yet I couldn't hurt Melody like that again. Mena smiled at me it's alright she whispered as I dumped the sweet fruits to the chickens. So you really won't bring me anymore she said almost pouting. I bite my lip we will eat them outside of the house." She sighed in agreement.

Just as the troublemaker came bouncing down the stairs with her crazy companion. Good morning everybody! She hollered morning they all called back. Emily stared at her in disbelief and crossed her arms I need to speak with you she said curving up her bottom lip. Okay Melody grinned flashing her perfectly pearly teeth as she followed her sister into the garden I could hear Emily's voice shouting how could you! Are you out of your mind, have you utterly lost your sense! He's an ass. Hell hurt you!
That's enough Emily I heard Melody almost whisper it sounded like she was about to cry. I wanted to hit Emily how dare she hurt my women when she was in such a good mood!

Lucas sighed staring at me get ahold of your woman I growl. He nods and heads outside just about the same time Melody walks to me. Sorry if you heard that don't punish her she begs with tears coming out of her hazel eyes. Oh I won't baby I whisper kissing her eyes. Lucas on the other hand might. She giggled as if Lucas would hurt her. I leaned in us men have a way of handling you creatures." Her little nose scrunched at my words sure you do." Must I remind you? Her eyes lit up. When Emily walked back in her eyes were full of tears I'm sorry she whispered to me. I shook my head apologize to her." She hugged her before repeating the same words, As Melody smiled it's alright.

I have to go to my study love, I want to come she states gripping my hand. I smiled you'll be rather bored. As she rolled her pretty eyes she tagged along sitting in my easy chair closet to the window. I noticed her slightly shivering, Cold? I question while shutting the window. Thank you she mutters kissing me on the cheek. You're welcome I smile before sitting.
It's hot as hell in here I groan tugging my shirt off, her eyes quickly scan down my body, I felt smug do you want me? She shook her head and turned back to her book. I felt a rush of disappointment before turning back to my work.

I was so focused I hadn't noticed that she moved underneath my desk, until I felt her pretty mouth giving my jeans kisses. Hello I sighed breathlessly. Hi she grinned like a devious kid. While I ripped off my belt
letting it fall to the floor, her eyes lit up to the sound like it was music to her ears. quit playing with me I growl. She gave in until I was about to finish, Yet she abruptly stopped Melody baby I was almost there I sigh while trying to buck my way back until I felt her teeth. You bite me! I shout you little bitch I smile pulling her by her hair ouch she squeaked. Don't ever bite me again you hear me, yes she whispered as I threw her onto my desk her little nails drug into my back as I filled her. It was heaven! Her sweet green eyes were on fire tears formed and it drove me wild I'm close she sighs into my ear come on baby I encourage her finish concentrate I growl as my orgasm takes over my whole body about the same time her does.

When I ease out of her the door rattles.. who is it I call. It's Dameon. "what did you need? Your father wanted to speak with you. Thanks I hiss. While shoving my jeans back on I grin at her thanks for that baby." She smiles softly anytime." I'll hold you to that I laugh back before going to my father.