you're mine, i'm yours

Começar do início

"A-ahem Yeji? Mind if i guide you to Y/N noona bedroom?"

"Yeah, sure. I am willing for the guidance rather than getting lost here."

"Return back soon, Taehyung. I am waiting"

Jungkook spoke coldly to which Taehyung nodded. Soon he saw muscular boy getting inside the room and door closed behind his back all shut.

He sighed and guide Yeji to Y/N room.

"Thank you, Tae and i am sorry for bringing an awkward request so suddenly. Please, don't hate me for it or think me as a creep"

"No no, its ohk Yeji. I am your friend after all you can ask anything at anytime."

"Thank you, Tae. I truly look after your kindness"

She politely bow to which Taehyung did a 90° bow in return. He slowly knocked on Y/N room and after few seconds door fling open revealing Sleepy Y/N

"Oh what happen, guys? What bring you two here?"
She yawn while speaking.

"Ah, Noona. It's that Yeji cannot sleep alone cause she gets nightmare so can you please enter her in and allow her to sleep in your bedroom till she's here?"

Taehyung spoke and Y/N looked towards Yeji. She saw how that poor girl hung her head low in embarrassment.

Y/N stepped forward and Warmly hugged Yeji. Taehyung smiled seeing the warm interaction.

"Come, Yeji. Let's sleep"

"Thank you so much, Unnie.
Once again, Thank you, Tae"

Taehyung flashed his warm boxy smile and soon both Y/N and Yeji went inside the room wishing Good Night to Taehyung.

Taehyung pov
At corridor

Ah finally now i can also get back to sleep but before that i need to face a monster i mean Jungkook.

I don't know what he will do as he gets so much "territorial", duh. He better do not be mean towards me.

I stepped towards his bedroom and soon stood infront of his bedroom door. Slowly twisting the knob i enter inside just to see him sitting in bed with a poker face.

Great, now need to face my sulky baby aww. I smiled and stepped closer towards him. I took my place in bed and he gaze on me like he's about to kill me.

I pout and held his hand softly into mine. Bringing his hand closer towards my lips i was about to peck his backside of hand.

But that's when he suddenly yank my hand away and kept his hand under my chin.

Slowly leaning closer and gripping onto my chin. He smirked

"You know that you are mine, right? Or do i need to remind you that?"

He whispered huskily near my lips. His lips was brushing onto mine, his eyes gazing onto mine as a warning sign.

"I-i know, i am yours" i tried not to sutter under his dominance.
He chuckled and slowly took my lower lip inbetween his teeths.

Neither he biten nor he sucked he just deadly stare into my eyes while gently pressing his teeths onto my lower lip.

My eyes closed feeling the sensation. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks heating up.