__________________________________

~~~~PASHA'SFAMILY~~~~

PASHA'S FAMILY HAVING a 5 members in their hous.Their house is very beautiful.

YASIR PASHA ---- He is a father and he wants his children to always take care of him and he wants to always expand the business.

NADIA PASHA ---- Nadia Pasha is a mother and she wants to see her children successful.

MAHIR PASHA----He is the elder son of the house and he takes care of all the bussiness of his mother and father and he does not talk to others properly because he is in business.
(His age is 25.)

Anabiya Pasha - younger daughter of Pasha's.She is loving and caring.She loves his brothers so much.
(Her age is 12).

MAIN CHARACTER

Tahir pasha ------
Tahir is a charming boy and also a good fighter.He is calm,caring and sometimes crazy. His family wants that he should be a business man but he love to be boxer.
So that's why he is not live with his family.
His dream to be a Boxer.
His age is 22 year old.

HIS AESTHETIC ~~~

______________________________________

~~~~MALIK'S FAMILY~~~~~

MALIK FAMILY HAVING A 4 MEMEBES IN THEIR HOUSE.
THEIR HOUSE IS SO BIG AND HAVING A LOT OF SERVANTS.

DILAWAR MAIK -Dilawar Malik is Daniyal's father and he is a business man who is most concerned about his reputation.

SHABNAM MALIK - Shabnam is a housewife and she comes from a poor family. But she supports her children, and she wants them to not become like their father.

SARA MALIK - Sara is like her father who is proud of her money and shows pride in front of people.

And she is 2 years older than Daniyal.

Her age is 23.

MAIN CHARACTER

Daniyal Malik-----

Daniyal is son of Dilwar Malik.
He is intelligent,smart and good in business cuz his father always said to him about business.
He loves to stay busy with his works.His father thinks that he can be good business man and he is also wants this.