19: Turned On

April 16, 2023

Dear Buddy,

Holy cow! Why the heavens would punish me with such a thing? I can't breathe. I just wanted to evaporate for real. Not Venus standing in front of me with his oh-so-innocent smile wearing nothing but her one-piece swimsuit. Her milky skin is dripping with water and it made me swallow a lump in my throat. Why the torture though? I didn't do anything stupid. Why is she doing this to me?

Did she have any idea what she does to me? Actually, she's not doing anything but just standing before me in that... state, she makes me feel things and it hurts – it hurts in my eyes, my chest, and my groin. I freaking yell at her for parading her goddamn body in front of me because I've been staring at it for a while and god knows why. It's effective because I saw her make a face, stomped her feet, and cursed my name.

I don't care. All I have in mind is that she's so damn sexy and I know that she always has been that way. I'm not gonna lie because yes, it's a shame to admit this but she fucking turned me on. It's been so long since I've seen her wearing that kind of suit. I wanna cry because the thought just pricks me painfully. I missed her. I missed my best friend and I missed our bonding moments together – just the two of us.

It's like I missed everything about her; how does it feel to hold her slender waist again just like before? How on earth Arcel is so lucky to have her? Speaking of Arcel, I should stop fantasizing about his girl because it is rude and the guy is pretty nice to me too. I should stop because now, Arcel's arms are on Venus's waist while they laugh giddily at each other.

How I wish it will not rain acid rain today. Tch!

Regretting,
Calum :(

Regretting,Calum :(