13: The Kiss

December 25, 2022

Dear Buddy,

Merry Christmas! After spending my holiday with my parents, I visited Venus's apartment. I know she's lonely since her family didn't make it for a delayed flight from San Francisco but they will come at New Year. So much for that, I'm glad Arcel was not there when I arrived, said he'll be fetching Venus for a date later so I have her all by myself for a while.

The best Christmas gift that I have ever received today is her power hug and giggles. God, I missed her so, so much that I wanted to tear up. Yeah, I almost did because she may or may not have kissed my cheeks, and said that she was grateful for the short visit and for the food that I brought for her. My world stopped spinning since it's been a long time.

It's not new to me but since then, Venus's the sweetest. She may or may not have done it intentionally but she sometimes kisses me which stunned me every time that she did. I wish that she also wanted to claim my lips but sadly, she didn't. It's okay. Whatever she can give, I am much willing to subdue and I will always be grateful even how tiny they were because it's all about Venus.

In a cloud nine,
Calum <3

In a cloud nine,Calum <3