[ GN!Reader ] ➜ Sway Me More

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

                           - Dancing in the palace with Blade and Jing Yuan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ︎✧
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ . ˚ ˚✩

                  The sweet melody of music began to lightly fill the Palace of Astrum, which was deserted apart from a small group of individuals. Since there was originally no one within the golden walls, the lights had been dimmed to nearly nothing. The barely-present hue of warm white was accompanied by blue holograms of branches and varied Xianzhou scenic locations. The soft pitter of raindrops fell outdoors, serenading the room in nature's finest tempo.
A black-haired Stellaron Hunter stiffly approached the white-haired general. His bandaged hands slipped into Jing Yuan's, a mischievous grin on his devilish good-looks. Each movement of Blade's was provoking, slow, and caramelized. He drew Jing Yuan close to himself, beginning to fall into a gentle sway that mirrored the rhythm of the song playing.

Beside you stood a blond-haired boy named Yanqing. He slightly gagged to himself, afterwards laughing as you glanced at him. You began silently snickering, elbowing him in the side. As the two swayed, Jing Yuan began snickering. "Blade, we really should let the kids leave. It'd be stupid to bore them here."
"Shh," Blade peeked over his shoulder. His gaze told you everything. "They'll learn."
You craned your head towards Yanqing. Your heart raced, your palms growing sweaty. Every inch of your body burned as you slowly took his slender hand in yours. "They'll learn— pff..!"
While Jing Yuan intently watched with evident shock on his features, Yanqing accepted your hands in his.

A heavenly-resonated voice sang a part of the tune in such a tone that you could never describe. You kicked Yanqing's feet out from underneath him, catching his back upon your forearm. You held his free hand out, leaning towards his face.
"When we sway, I go weeaaaaak~"
Sang Jing Yuan's voice. The angelic pronunciation of each note was enough to flush Blade a vibrant shade of red. Needless to say, Blade wasn't the only one romancing someone.

You twirled Yanqing back to his feet, where he promptly grasped your sides in his hands. After glancing at his fathers thrice, Yanqing fell into a steady rhythm with you. He slid his arms up your back, resting his hands on your shoulders from behind. His chin met your shoulder. His body heat sent you into an absolute shock, yet all you could do was resume swaying. The more you danced, the more you wished to shriek. Everything was so perfect. Even the air understood the assignment, as the sweet scent of floral, citrus perfume hung in the dimly-lit room.
A soft chuckle echoed off of the walls. You rested your head against Yanqing's, listening to his giddy laughter. Your intent drowned the music itself out, for it no longer mattered. As your eyes reopened, Jing Yuan beamed a dorky grin at you. He then gave you a thumbs-up.
Blade rolled his eyes briefly before tugging Jing Yuan into a deep kiss, leaving you to guide Yanqing elsewhere.

What better place than the shadows?

Without speaking, you began to twirl your body with Yanqing pressed against you. He further hugged your figure to his. As he smiled against your skin whilst his lips pressed against the structure of your cheek, you felt your heart skip several beats. Your face had crept with intense heat, leaving you nearly staggering with each step. You're still a young teenager, and you already have impeccable rizz. Both you and Yanqing are winning at the love-game.
If there was such a game, you'd want only him to be in first place. You could imagine no other as your partner than Yanqing. If anyone else tried for your heart, you'd have no choice but to take drastic measures to combat their interest. Only he can have eyes for you.
You caught Blade's chilling gaze. He signaled for you to twirl Yanqing.

In unison, Jing Yuan and Yanqing had been twirled outwards from their partners. Yanqing, having tripped on his own shoe, crashed into your chest. You quickly broke his fall to the best of your ability, however, it wasn't long before you headed straight for the floor. You landed on your rear. Wincing, you quickly ensured Yanqing hadn't been hurt. "Are you okay?"
"Haha, I will be in a moment," he tugged you to your feet by the forearms. Your arms hung over his shoulder, your chest meeting his. He then wrapped his arms around your sides. "Okay, this did not go as pl— mmph!"
You pressed him into a dizzying kiss. A sweet, playful, and childish kiss of pure love.

You shut your eyes, simply ignoring the general and his husband. All you cared about was Yanqing— from the way his digits danced through your hair, to the way you pulled him in by his hands, you had begun to laser focus on his every aspect. His smile, the way you both had absolutely zero clue how to properly kiss, the way he laughed.. as soon as you pulled back, you could feel yourself melting. You brought Yanqing into yet another sway, nearing a hologram of a cherry branch. The animated petals soared past Yanqing's face, glitching through his golden strands of hair. Far too stunned to utter a word, you simply slid your hands onto the sides of his face. "My goodness," you huffed audibly. "You're gorgeous."
Yanqing flushed against the blue hue of the hologram nearby, "I— uh, thank you. You are too," he laughed awkwardly. "I didn't expect Blade to be such a smooth dancer."
"Right? He has so many hidden talents," you snickered a bit. "A smooth criminal." You brushed his hair behind his ear, your thumb sliding over his soft bottom lip moments prior to entering another kiss with him.

"See, General? They already kissed more than us," said the pouty Blade. "Don't just ignore me."
Jing Yuan's tone changed as he lightly snickered, his arms coiling around Blade's neck. "Are you pouting?"
"Of course not," Blade then pecked Jing Yuan's jawline with a kiss. "I'm just feeling a bit under appreciated. Even a child can do better than you."
"Oh, don't be like that," Jing Yuan leaned into his partner. "You know that I love you."
"Do I?"
"Mm-hmm."
"Fine. I do."

Yanqing leaned into your chest, giggling a bit as he pretended to gag. "Gross..! They're getting lovey-dovey."
"Then we should, too." Came your quick-witted response.
Lifting his head, Yanqing began to laugh at you. "Aw, groossss," he gingerly shoved you. "You're the love bug!"
You tugged him close, ruffling his gorgeous hair. "I gotta love ya~! Stay put, cutie pie!" You smothered his cheeks in smooches as he began hysterically giggling.

"See? This is why I don't dance with you. You're getting too old for this, General."
"Can you at least use my name? You're ruining the romantic moment here, Bladie."
"Fine.. Jing Yuan. You're getting too old for this."
"Ah, much better. Yes, it appears I am."

You then forgot about them. All you had to do was sit on the floor at your sweetheart's side, resting your head in his lap. You never wanted to lift your head.
"I love you so much."
"I love you more." Replied Yanqing prior to yawning, beginning to curl up with you.