💫. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝓝𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓮 ࿐ྂ

✦┊" Night Wandering. "

︴꒰🗡️꒱ Reader(you) ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔━━━━ ━┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊ ༉˚┊ ┊┊ ✧

꒰🗡️꒱ Reader(you) ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
━━━━ ━
┊ ┊
┊ ┊
┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ༉˚
┊ ┊
┊ ✧.

┊ ✧.

.✧
          ☁︎

╭───── (🌹)
What's New?

Hello! This book was probably the first ever oneshot book dedicated to Yanqing. It got 600+ reads overnight, so I'd like to thank you all for stopping to read this!
- 4/30/2023

I edited the cover! I think it's a lot better, the "Sleep Like The Dead" cover was not doing it for me.
- 4/30/2023

Yet another cover edit is here. I adore the melody in Yanqing's burst, so I added a picture of his burst. The laugh makes my heart melt😭🫶🏻(I play with the Japanese voice)
- 5/2/2023

I am astounded. This book skyrocketed all the way to 3k+ reads after only being public for several days. Thank you to everyone who ends up sticking around, I really appreciate it! I love getting to know the people who read my work, everyone that does comment is always so unique and fun. :)
- 5/3/2023

Dear those who requested,
Thank you! I'm excited to write everything for you all to enjoy. However, I do not write based on time, so if someone else's request is done before yours(even if their comment is newer), it may be because of various reasons. Please don't be offended. :)
- 5/6/2023

6 thousand reads. Damm. This book made it far, and I've got you all to thank. Thank you! I've spoke with some of the people who voted, and I absolutely loved every moment where I get to interact with them. They're all so unique and sweet! <33
Thank you all for being outstanding people.
- 5/7/2023

Wah, 7 thousand reads, I have no idea what to do anymore. Celebrate? It's so amazing that my writing reaches so many people, and I hope I can continue making everyone smile. :)
- 5/8/2023

8 thousand reads, I'm losing my mind. Thank you all! I don't even know what to say, I'm in overload😭
- 5/9/2023

9 thousand reads. I know, I count these down like they are the only thing that matters. But for each thousand reads that tacks onto the increasing number of people whose time is spent here, I feel the need to thank you. Thank you! <333
- 5/11/2023

10 thousand. How did so many people end up here? Either way, I'm glad they did. I get to share some of my knowledge in my oneshots, and hopefully inspire others while I'm at it! Thank you. All of you. It feels amazing to have reached such a milestone in so little time.
- 5/12/2023

Look what I did. I said I make daily updates to this book, and bingo, it goes two days without updates. I'm really sorry about that. I made a short chapter as compensation. I hope you can enjoy it!
- 5/14/2023

A whole 12K, I'm so grateful but so scared. I could never have imagined going this far(while some may say this but a small achievement, I beg to differ). Thank you! Agh, I want to grab a whole cake and decorate it to celebrate how many reads this book has hit. If I do, I'll be sure to add pictures sometime! <3
- 5/16/2023

Hello! And thank you for 13k <33333
I love Yanqing, so do you all. I'm happy we can chat, hangout, and love Yanqing together. Thank you for being such kind people.
- 5/19/2023

Hello! I moved the requests and recommendations down to the bottom of the chapters catalog. It's nicer for people that are scrolling, so there aren't so many huge chapters of aesthetics for them to try to rush through. Now, the story starts a lot faster.
- 5/27/2023

I updated the cover! This one is so cute. <3
- 5/28/2023

Headcanons are here! I'm having a lot of fun with them, so I hope you enjoy reading them.

Happy Pride Month!
- 6/3/2023

We are officially celebrating 20k reads! Thank you all. I've absolutely adored reading every comment from you guys. My readers never fail to make me laugh my ass off.
So, thank you! New and old enjoyers of my content, I am deeply grateful for all of your continued support! <333
- 6/7/2023

I updated the cover once more! How do you like it?
- 6/10/2023

24k reads! Thank you all! I cannot count the tears of happiness I have cried thanks to those who support my stuff.
Another new cover is here! A sad takeover is about to come over this book. Be ready!
- 6/29/2023

Yet another new cover has arrived! To anyone who may be reading this, good luck pulling for Luocha/Blade/Kafka/Fu Xuan/Imbibitor Lunae!
- 7/6/2023

My writing style has yet again changed! I'm currently doing my best to improve, but the overall aesthetics excel much faster than my literary skill does. While my works are making an effort to improve, I've reworked the aesthetics much faster. I'd like to welcome my headers to the mix! I think they're much prettier and easier to create over the title-image banners.
- 7/31/2023