Together on a Saturday Night

I was faced by darkness, a cold hook drawing a little line down my cheek. His arm was wrapped around my ribs, holding me to him. I could smell dried blood and hear clicking and buzzing. Everything else was silent. I couldn't hear Jordan, Mark, Matt, or even Tom. All I knew was that whoever I was being held by was having second thoughts, or trying to think of the millions of ways he could kill me with a silver hook.

"Please don't kill me," I whispered, hearing the cries of fear in my shaking voice. His hand covered my mouth all of the sudden and I grabbed his arm, being dipped down and back to see his face. His black hair and yellow, ominous glowing eye made me want to scream, cry, fail at life.

I was being trapped by Tony Valenzuela, my inspiration for film and my growing friend. His horror stories would become him. I watched his AI think, his eye trailing my face and neck, his hook sewn into the nub of a hand he had left against my neck. I dropped my weapon, distracting him. He looked right back to me and grinned, baring his teeth at me. I felt tears stream down my face.

Before I could take another breath, he angrily pushed me out of the cove, making me tear down the curtains in the process. I fell into the floor, sliding a few feet before looking back to see Tony lunging at me. I screamed, grabbing the broom stick I had thrown down. Tony was quickly impaled, looking down to where I had stabbed him. I got him in the heart.

He looked at me with a smile, unphased as blood spewed down the staff and onto my shirt. He clawed at me and scratched at me, slowly sliding down the broom stick. I was taken by surprise when Jordan's foot collided with Tony's jaw, stunning him for long enough to pull me out from under him and let him fall to the floor.

I fell into Jordan, seeing what would provide nightmares for a lifetime. Jordan wrapped me in his arms and walked me back to the office with Mark in following. I looked back to see Tom being pushed over a table by Matt. Everything was chaotic, but it was slowing.

In the office, time passed by quickly. We only had to worry about Tom and Jirard, neither too big of a threat. Jordan and I took control of the cameras, playing the Chandelier game on the floor of the office.

"One, two," Jordan said, looking at one feed where Tony and Suzy were. He switched it to see Tom sitting on a table and said, "three," then changed the feed once more.

"Drink," I finished, staring at Jirard. Jordan made a fart noise in place and we played again.

"One, two, three," he said. I saw Matt glare at someone down the hall. "Drink," I heard before getting a kiss to the cheek. Mark looked over at us from the left door and I looked right back at him, then to Jordan.

I felt my face heat and Jordan smirked. "Is this becoming a CaptainPastry happening?" I asked. He shrugged.

Matt made an exaggerated sigh and looked away from us, giving me the feeling that I was being judged. It wasn't my fault that I was so cute that Jordan wanted to kiss me. I glared at Matt.

"What did Tom do to you?" Mark said, breaking the silence. He was looking at Jordan.

"He uh... scared me and bit me, but he didn't draw blood." He rubbed his shoulder where I could only assume Tom had bitten him.

I leaned on Jordan a bit, showing him my compassion and he looked at me. If only he was closer, I would have been able to return the favour from earlier. Instead, we heard a muffled yell and a body hit the ground.

"Matt!" Mark yelled, running to the other door. He ran after Jirard as I stood, leaving Jordan with the tablet.