Twice as Fun

I was the only one left out in the main room. Everyone had eaten their pizza, I fell asleep, and then I was staring at the curtain six hours later with the bells about to ring to start the game. I watched as the lights behind me went out and the people on stage's eyes lit up the room. I was lost, transfixed on the stars that looked hand-drawn by children on the purple drapes.

"C'mon," Jordan's voice said at a whisper beside me. His arm wrapped around my back as he led me to the office. I walked in and stood by the door, Jordan taking the tablet from Mark while Matt took a stance by the other door. Mark turned around to the desk and all of the lights went out.

They went back on in the office and a few everywhere else. Then the phone started to ring. Mark hesitated, letting it ring for a few seconds, then pressed the speaker button.

"Uh, hello?" Michael asked. I cringed. "Well, if you can hear me and you made it to day two, then, congrats!" I watched Mark get red in the face.

"You're sick and twisted," Matt said instead of letting Mark talk.

"Well, Freddy and his friends seem to get more active as the week progresses, and you might want to keep an eye on Pirate's Cove. Check while I'm talking, too, just in case. In fact, I'd give that job to Daniel-Chase. He seems like he'd know a thing or two about Foxy..."

I walked to the phone and picked it up again, Mark backing away and letting me angrily yell.

"Listen here, Michael. I'm not fucking around anymore here. You've hurt many people who had happy lives and what you did is sick, disgusting, and I am relying on my own willpower not to leave this place somehow, find you, and murder you."

"Just remember that he doesn't like being watched as much." And with that I slammed the phone down and screamed, letting all of my anger out. I sat against the wall and put my head in my hands.

"Somebody has got to be looking for us. My dad, Matt's wife, Mark's friends, Jordan's Minecraft teams... We can't be here. It's all a dream," I said, looking around to them. I wasn't crying, though. I couldn't. I had gotten that all over with yesterday. Or earlier. Whenever the previous game was. It was hard to tell.

"Not to mention, everyone on stage up there is someone with family and friends other than us, too," Mark said. I stood and brushed myself off, cracking my neck and fingers in the process.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked, looking away from the phone.

"I'm going to go see who Foxy is."

"He'll kill you," Jordan said. He handed Matt the tablet and crossed the room to me. "You're keeping me sane in this place and I really don't want to watch you die."

"That's why you're coming with me," I smiled. He looked to me with wide eyes. "We're going to the storage closet to get some sticks to defend ourselves."

"What about whatever Ian said?" Mark asked. I looked at him and sighed. I felt Ian's breath down my neck again, getting a shiver.

"I don't care what he said. I just want to disable the robots before we hit the fourth night." Everyone stared at me and I watched Matt think things through.

"Can't we just wait until the next grace period?" Mark asked. I shook my head.

"Ian will be watching. I have a feeling he won't show up until the fourth night when he has no one to back him up." Jordan nodded, then walked out and rushed down to the storage closet. I smiled, looking at Mark.

"Well, I guess that is that, then," Matt sighed. "Mark, if you'll take care of the cameras, I'll take care of the doors." Mark nodded, looking at me. Jordan rushed right back, having found a couple of brooms. I grabbed one and snapped it over my knee, tossing the other piece away and trading with Jordan.

"I think you're a shank kinda guy," I grinned. Where was this confidence coming from? Wherever it was coming from, I was loving it. Jordan seemed to like it, too. "Plus, I do better with bo-staffs." I unscrewed the broom part of the broom and walked past Jordan, taking a second to grab his hand.

"Where are we going first?" he asked me as we walked down the left hallway. I looked back to him and shrugged.

"I want to see who Foxy is," I said.

"Okay, but I'm not really that good at real life PvP." I nodded and we walked out to the main restaurant to see Suzy jumping off of the stage and walking towards us. I broke contact with Jordan and twirled my weapon, nearing her.

"What are you doing?" Jordan asked, scared. I swung up my stick and nailed Suzy in the jaw, sending her into a table and then to the floor. Jordan ran over to her, watching her twitch on the floor. I walked towards the curtain I was sick of staring at, seeing a silver hook pull the curtain back a tad.

"Danny?" Jordan asked. I looked back at him, suddenly being grabbed and pulled into the little cove. I saw Jordan was grabbed by Tom before the curtain shut.

Five Friends at Freddy's 《Book1》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara