"Go away," Mia mutters, walking down the hall towards her bedroom. Sitting down on the edge of her bed, she sets her alarm on her phone, plugs the device to the charger and then tucks herself into bed, turning the lamp off.

Brittany is lying beside Mia, facing her, brushing her hair behind an ear. "I can't go away. I'm inside your head, Bailey," she points a finger at Mia's head. "I will always be here with you,"

Mia stares into complete darkness as her sister's image slowly disappears.

"Why does the female lead always goes upstairs instead of running out the front door?" Mickey asks her best friend Adriana who goes by the pronouns they during a horror movie, sitting around the house inside the living room, sharing a big white bowl of popped popcorn mixed with m&m's.

Adriana shrugs, keeping their eyes on the glowing screen as ominous music plays during a scene with the killer holding an axe, walking around the empty dark house as the victim hides inside a closet. "Because the movie wouldn't be as interesting if the hot chick actually got away." They retorts bluntly, standing up off the sofa holding the bowl.

Mickey scoffs, talking while Adriana is in the kitchen preparing more buttery popcorn. "You got a point but remaking the same shit over and over is kind of boring," Pushing her long dark wavy hair back from her face with one hand, the crystal blue eye girl grabs her phone off the armchair as soon as it dings, indicating she has a notification.

Adriana, the ashy blond haired freckle face non-binary teenager wearing a sports jersey that represents their favorite football team, and a backwards baseball cap sits back down putting the bowl on the coffee table, continuing to watch the movie.

"Oh shit," Mickey scrolls through her messages, sitting up on the sofa, reading the horrible news that's been spreading all night like wildfire.

"What is it?" Adriana asks without taking their eyes off the television.

Mickey says while tapping on her phone "Someone's been murdered tonight at Liam's party,"

Adriana knits their brows curiously, slowly chewing on popcorn as terror washes all of their faces as well. "Murdered? Who was the person?"

"Clementine," Mickey goes on to explain when her best friend gives her a confused expression. "Remember nine months ago Brittany and Kara murdered several girls from our school?"

Adriana nods slowly, still quite confused because they just transferred to Woodfield high this year. "Yeah?"

"Well, Clementine was friends with those girls who were murdered last year," Mickey confirms, leaning back against the sofa, grabbing a joint from the ashtray.

A thought pops up in Adriana's mind. "Wait, isn't that show Slash based on what happened last year to those people?"

Holding the joint between two fingers, Mickey nods with smoke traveling from her nose and mouth as her eyes reads the messages in the group chat about the recent incident.

"That's insane," Adriana shoves more popcorn in their mouth.

"Did you watch the whole show?" Mickey asks, passing them the blunt.

Adriana takes a long puff from the blunt, then says back "Yeah, it was really good. I just find it strange how those cousins just went on a killing spree like that when they were all friends. Some people said Brittany and Kara did it because they were bullied by Morgan and the others but the show doesn't reveal that. It just shows them killing those people for no reason as if they've both had gone mad,"