"The Mask of Hatred." I said and looked at the mask in his hand in awe.

"Can.. can I see it?" Harumi asked and tried to grab it. Lloyd moved it away from her and me.

"I just want to see it." Harumi said.

"How did you know?" Lloyd asked and looked at Harumi. I looked at him wondering what he was talking about but then it clicked.

"Its an Oni temple. It's safe to assume that only an Oni can take it." She said and I looked at her.

"No. How could you know I was half Oni?" Lloyd asked her and turned his back towards her.

"You're related to the First Spinjitzu Master. He was an Oni." Harumi said and I stepped back. She tried to take the mask from Lloyd.

"I never told you that. Jay, Y/n and I were the only ones that were there when Mystake told us the story. You were never there." Lloyd said and looked at me.

"Then I must've heard it from Jay." Harumi said but it sounded desperate this time

"No. Jay wouldn't tell you that." I said and finally placed the dots together. I saw that she tried to take the mask from Lloyd.

"I don't want to believe it.. you're the Quiet One?" Lloyd asked her.

"How could you say that?" Harumi asked and looked at Lloyd.

"Oh cut the crap Harumi!" I said and she looked at me.

"Y/n you can't be serious right now." She said and I looked at her betrayed.

"It all makes sense now. The greatest villain is the one you never knew was there in the first place. You said that.." Lloyd said and I looked back at Harumi waiting for her answer.

"Oh, I'm the criminal mastermind. What if it was Y/n! How could I have done this? Do you realize how silly you're sounding? I- I love you." Harumi said and leaned in to kiss Lloyd.

My eyes turned purple and I pushed her away from him. "Stay. Back." I told her.

"Y/n. Lloyd." She said and we walked away from her. I walked away from both of them and I remembered what Mystake had said.

She was the one.. using me. She.. she's the reason I got lightheaded.

"No. No. No." I said and looked up at them

"The baby's Master Wu?" Lloyd asked and a pain shot through my head. I screamed and my knees started to give up on me.

"Oh that's right.. you didn't know. I knew to keep you close. Not everything goes to plan." Harumi said and walked next to Lloyd. "Give. Me. The mask." She said and I slowly walked towards them after the pain left.

"No. I can't let you bring back my father back. Not like that." Lloyd said and walked away from her.

"Well if you're not going to give it to me." She said an kicked him back. I ran next to Lloyd and got onto a fighting position.

"Then I will take it!" She said and my eyes turned purple.

"You bitch! You're the reason I got lightheaded. You- you fucking used me! You can't... You can't make me open that portal!" I said, my voice cracking at the end and my guard dropped a bit.

"I can. And I will." Harumi said and jumped for the mask. I shot a ball at it and it flew behind her. She fell to the ground and looked at it.

"You take care of her." I told Lloyd. I ran towards the mask but a pain shot through my head.

"Aah!" I screamed and fell to the ground holding my head. "Not so fast." Harumi said

"Why?" Lloyd said and pinned her to the ground.