CHAPTER 32 ~Confession~

"Hey Anita!" I said, giving her a hug. "Hey Milly Mills!" She said hugging me back tightly

"You've been so sad lately, can't wait for you to have some fun!" She said as she stopped hugging me. "Let's go miserable Milly!" She said laughing and pulling me into her car. I laughed to.

"I DONT WANT TO KEEP SECRETS JUST TO KEEP YOUUUU!!" Me and Anita were singing along to the song on the way there, I was happy. I haven't been for a while. Sure Matt made me feel better, but I haven't actually been happy.

THIS IS ANITA BTWWW

"Don't make any stupid decisions tonight

"Don't make any stupid decisions tonight. Matt's a good guy!" Anita said when we arrived

I rolled my eyes at her, "I'll be fine Nita, don't worry

We walked in and a song I've never heard before played as I looked around. This was much more packed than the last party I went to , where I met Matt. I continued to walk around and went up the stairs.

I walked around the upstairs and went into a hall. I saw Jeremiah. He was surrounded by his group of friends and they all looked at me suprised. "Amelia! What's up?" He said , finally seeing me.

"Hey Jere!" I said. He smiled and took me around the corner away from his friends. "Did you ask Matt about the lying thing yet?" He said, not mad, just not smiley.

"Yah, he said he was jealous of you or something." I said, visibly sad.

"Oh." He said. He looked at me and could tell I didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"Well, good catching up. Now you can go back to talking with your jerky friends!" I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. "They are not jerky!" He said, jokingly offended

"I mean, I haven't had a genuine conversation with them, so I guess I can't judge." I said smirking

"Well.." Jere said grinning up at me mischievously

"What!" I said, smiling at this unusual gesture

"Now you will!" He said yanking me over to these strange group of boys.

"No-" I began to say but we were already there in front of the boys and I didn't want to be rude

"Guys, you know Amelia, of course." He said to the four muscular guys around him

"Yah, my man fell into a deep depression when you dumped him for Matty Patty!" He said to me while all the boys did the usual, obnoxious boy laugh.

"Shut up Jaden!" He punched his shoulder

"Sorry!" He said trying to stop himself from laughing

"Now get this lady a drink!" Jere said putting his hand on my shoulder while the boys went grab me a drink. This night will be, intresting..

"HAHA!!!" I laughed out loud, on my sixth drink.

"Amelia I think it's time to go." Jere said to me, practically begging with his eyes.

"No, No! I'm having funnnn!!!" I said, visibly drunk

"Bye guys, I'm gonna bring her home!" He said to the group of people we were with. They were about as drunk as me, but Jere was my sober ride. Anita had left a bit ago.

Jere dragged me to his car, me struggling to walk straight. "Jere your not my mommmm" I said in a pouty voice, like a child. "Let's go you home Mills." He said in a stern, but caring voice.

The ride consisted of me making immature jokes and Jere just sighing and smiling. "Jeremiah I'm hungryyyy, get me food!!" I said in that same childish voice. "Fine, what do you want?" He said
I suggested Burger King and he drove there.

"I want like five bacon double cheeseburgers right now." I said, stumbling in to the restaurant.
He laughed at me. "How about you get one, and if you want more we can come back up here and get more, ok?" He said, still laughing. I nodded and started head bopping to the music in the background. We ordered and we went sit down

"How is it?" He said as I downed the burger in front of me. I smiled up at him with my cheeks full and nodded. " I missed this so much!!" I said.
"Yah me to, mills." He said, smiling.

"I miss dating you to!" I said biting into the burger. He made a confused face, "What do you mean?" He said. "Your so hot Jere bear!! God has his favorites!" I said smiling cheerfully.

"Thank you?" He said unsure of himself. "We should date again. I'm still in love with you. Matt's like midddd!!" I said laughing

"Yah let's get you home." He said. I looked at him, "Whatttt, I'm being serious! I really needed to tell you!" I said. He sighed, "Your to drunk to know what ur saying, let's go!" He said. I laughed and skipped out the restaurant saying, "Drunk words are sober thoughts!" I said

Once I got into his car I fell asleep. I woke up to me being carried by him to somewhere, guessing my dorm. I didn't know what was happening but as long as I could go back to sleep I didn't care. I woke up the next morning, hungover, but safe in  bed. Remembering everything I said, did, and thought. Oh no, what did I do?!