𝟎𝟏𝟔 her goodbye letters

Chapter sixteen,

Chapter sixteen,

her goodbye letters

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"WON'T HE SEE THE EARPIECE?" Naomi worriedly asked Mark Kincaid, all of them were just standing beside a black vehicle, with her boyfriend who was beside her and had his hand intertwined with hers.

She was so terrified for tonight, she didn't want to be back in this eerier area, especially walking back into that shrine that just holds so much creepy shit.

Mark Kincaid who was just fixing the earpiece into her ear, "You'll have you're cloak and mask on, so once you remove the attire your hair will just travel back down, and he won't see it. . ." He gently reassured the girl that was in front of him, "He's more so worried about avenging him, and in his very own eyes, he won't expect this from you." He retorted.

Naomi just had a saddened look, "Why? Because I'm nothing, but a weakling person?" She simply had hunched her back, exhaling her breath.

Mark sighed, perhaps he should've worded his sentence better. He cautiously sat beside her in the ends of his car trunk, but he noticed how she instantly scooted away from him, and he paused, again. Naomi didn't even like being around men beside Chad. So, he had remained in his same spot, and not moving himself so he wouldn't make her uncomfortable.

   He gently spoke to the girl, "No. Naomi, that's not what I was inclining. You carry this innocent look in your eyes that he won't expect this from you. . ." He cautiously began, "You fooled him for this long, and had him believing that you're with them, but you're not. That was a smart move, Naomi. You're really smart." He complimented the girl.

   She had shrugged her shoulders, "I didn't have all the help, he helped me too." She had whispered.

   He raised his eyebrow, "Who?"

   She shook her head at his question to know who, "Nothing, nothing. Is there anything else you need? Should I go in there already?" She hesitantly asked him.

   He paused himself speaking, "I have to make sure that you can hear us, so hold on a second." He stood up, and had walked towards the front of the vehicle to check his computer, with all of the volumes and everything.

   She somehow remained sitting in the car trunk, she was deep in thought until she had noticed her boyfriend approaching her, "Are you okay with doing all of this, Naomi?" He is so damn worried for her, especially with doing all of this.

𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ,, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara