𝟎𝟎𝟏 sweet as an angel

Chapter one,

Chapter one,

sweet as an angel

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NAOMI BAILEY wasn't quite sure about going to this halloween party, especially being surrounded by sweaty bodies, and also drunk people. . . it offered her nothing, but the heebie jeebies.

Her fingers were slowly caressing onto her own chest, as she was almost finished touching herself up for tonight's events, it's supposed to be a fun night, all she had left was to do was applying the glitter that was on her chest, she was dressed up as an Angel, her cheeks flushed pink when she had noticed her boyfriend, Chad Meeks - Martin entered her bedroom.

   She had bumped into him in a record shop, months ago as they begin a relationship with time, she remembers the countless of times they've had coffee dates until he had officially asked her out, he was her first ever boyfriend, though she immediately felt guilty because of her siblings and dad's intentions, it was why if things go wrong, and she doesn't survive. . . she already has several written apology letters for him, alongside for Samantha Carpenter.

She excitedly ran towards him, and simply engulfing him into a hug, as she had always despised being touched, but within her time and being extremely vague about things, he had became her protecter and his touch was just so fucking gentle, she's never been held so gentle, "You're here early, what's in the grocery bags?" She scrunched her nose up, he couldn't help but grin down at her, and maintaining a soft grip on her.

   A gentle kiss was placed on her lips before softly murmuring to her, "Well, I know how much you loathe being in big crowds, especially when there's drunk people. . ." He had slowly began, all while he was gently playing with her hair, he was so gentle with her, "So, if you don't want to go then we can spend the entire night here, and catch up on gossip girl?" He already understood that his girlfriend doesn't like to be surrounded by anyone, especially boys who are always pestering once the alcohol kicks in, or overall being inappropriate.

Naomi quickly shook her own head, "No. I want us to get the whole college experience." She gently had patted his chest, "I don't want to hold us back, I don't want to hold you back because of my stupid fears." She swallowed her saliva.

Chad gently placed his hands on her cheeks, especially so she can look at him in the eyes, as seriousness was laced all over his voice, "Your fears aren't ever going to be stupid. Don't ever assume that, the minute you get uncomfortable we can leave." He spoken with her in sincerity, as several soft kisses were just being placed on her lips, and reassuring her that he will always remain truthful with her.

   Except she wasn't being very truthful with him, but she was constantly being threatened, so she had no choice. She loathed lying to him.

   Naomi nodded her head, "Okay. But, I guarantee you that we'll have fun. . ." She had clasped her hands together,  slowly stepping away from her boyfriend to do a quick twirl, and giving him jazz hands as he had shook his head in amusement, as seriousness was laced in her own voice, "Just. . . please, don't leave me alone, though if you want to continue to have and I'm getting exhausted, I'll just quickly shoot Mindy a text to come and get me, so you can have fun, as well." She retorted.

   She didn't ever want to ruin his fun.

   Naomi had a deep hatred of being alone, she knew they didn't mean it, all were just clueless that her siblings had bad intentions, and were always threatening her — The usual threats to keep her damn fucking mouth shut, or she'll end up dead like their mom, five bullets in the head, she still remains out the loop on where her body is buried, but she was used to being left out — She is after all, the weak one. A loose end.

   He offered her his hand, as she had gently taken his hand, ignoring her own thoughts. He had twirled her closer to him, her chest pressed against his toned chest, that was warm, "Can't get tired of dancing with me, Angel." He had booped her nose that scrunched up before her eyes widened, he noticed her panic expression.

   And, worriedly questioning her, "What's the matter?" He didn't understand if something was wrong, or if he made her uncomfortable.

She had quickly rambled to him, anxiously biting her bottom lip, "I misplaced my angel wings, help me find them. Please?" She given him a soft smile.

   "Of course, angel."

   Ultimately, finding them in her bathtub, as they left her apartment, she lived on her own since her mom hid money for her, and the only way she was able to be away from her siblings, and malicious dad. Perhaps, she can let loose tonight with her boyfriend and their friends, or things will end terribly, a cruel night that was in store for tonight.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞, hope you liked
chapter one.

Naomi is such a soft
character, she'll have her moment
to shine in the end.

I'm not sure if I hate or love this
chapter, but I'll just roll with it.