𝟎𝟏𝟕 you've all ruined me, it ends tonight

Chapter seventeen,

Chapter seventeen,

you've all ruined me, it ends tonight

Tw: Mention of Rape. Incest.
Forced Abortion.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NAOMI WAS FRIGHTENED she had remained hidden in the farthest corner of the stage, she especially had to hold on in her sobs when she seen Kirby Reeds getting attack, she desperately wanted to help the older woman, but she couldn't expose herself.

The mask that she was simply wearing had began to make her feel sweaty, "What's going on in there, Naomi?" Mark Kincaid questioned the girl through the earpiece.

Naomi quietly spoke, "Quinn or Ethan, I don't know but one of them has knocked Kirby Reeds out." She revealed to them.

Sydney Prescott who just listened in was almost shock — She had known that after the attack in two thousand eleven from Jill Roberts that Kirby Reeds disappeared, and she was just barely learning about the girl that she joined the FBI.

   Mark attempted to reassure the girl that witnessed that entire scene, "Breath, Naomi. If they had knocked her out it's because your still needs her to make it seem that he's protecting the Carpenter girls." He given her a reasonable response, considering when Wayne Bailey had called Naomi, it seemed that he was attempting to make it seem that it's Kirby Reeds.

   Naomi had nodded her own head at the obvious information, exhaling her very own breath before she gotten frightened when the sound of doors opening, but she immediately relaxed hearing two familiar voices, Sam and Tara.

   She had no good view into what could possibly be going on down there, especially considering she was hidden in the farthest corner of the stage, though her eyes widened when she began to hear the commotion, but it was damn difficult to hear considering she was quite far.

A figure appeared beside her, "We're in the endgame now, Naomi. . ." He had clicked his tongue onto his teeth, "Do you still have that bulletproof vest on?" He raised his eyebrow at her.

She nodded her head.

Roman grinned, "You're not going to be listening to dearest Mark on not killing them, you're going to kill your Dad and siblings." He had reminded the girl.

Naomi bit the inside of her cheek, quietly speaking, "Not before I tell them all on what Richie did, again but this time tell them all the shit he ruined for me, and made me endure since a little girl." Her jaw clenched, he ruined so much for her and she'll never get anything back.