𝟎𝟎𝟐 fuck you, and fuck this party

Chapter two,

Chapter two,

fuck you, and fuck this party

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   "YOU KNOW THIS IS A PARTY, CHAD? SLOW DANCING?" She tilted her head upwards, a smile on her face as one of his arms were wrapped around her waist, all while his free hand was holding onto her hand.

   She has came to realize that her boyfriend enjoys dancing with her, warm bodies always pressed against each other, his lips constantly pressing against her ear, and whispering lovely dovey shit to her, that made her cheeks always tint a bright pink, and constantly having warm cheeks, despite herself already at certain times feeling like a tomato, or even so a fire-truck.

   But, she wouldn't have it any other way. It made her believe that — never-mind. She had to backtrack her own thoughts.

   Chad had slowly leaned his lips towards her ear, as she felt goosebumps, "So. . . you want to bump and grind?" A small smirk had appeared on his lips, lightly nibbling on her ear, she had shook her head in amusement.

   Naomi has quickly turned her head to get a good glimpse of her boyfriend, she had gently gripped his jaw, as she had placed a kiss on the corner of his lips, "I'll have to pass on that one, cowboy." She grinned at him, as she was here teasing him by constantly placing kisses on the corner of his lips until she pulled him into a big kiss.

   He including her had smiled into the kiss, as he softly squeezed her face cheeks, and both were just smiling like two idiots until they had pulled apart to catch air, mumbling against his lips, "I'm going to go, and get myself a water bottle, and you a beer. . . can you keep an eye on me? Drinks are across from us." She patted his cheek, and already walking away from her boyfriend.

   Chad shouting, as it captured her attention., "Get me a water instead of the beer." He didn't want to drink alcohol, especially when they are surrounded by college people, and he needed to be in the right headspace to protect his girl, so he didn't want to drink.

   His eyes had remained on her until Ethan Landry distracted him, he didn't get a glimpse on where his girlfriend disappeared to, despite particularly engaging in the conversation with Ethan, his eyes were always lingering back on over to his girlfriend. Worrisome kicking in his body.

   Naomi who assumed her boyfriend was watching her, she cautiously bended down on the floor, lowering her dress down, as she had quickly grabbed two water bottles from one of the buckets, a smile appearing her face as she had gotten up, face paled when she felt a smack on her ass.