𝟎𝟐𝟐 stuck with me until forever

Epilogue,

Epilogue,

stuck with me until forever

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "THERE WAS NO ALLIGATOR EATING MY FRUIT," Naomi had called out to where ever her boyfriend ran off into their house, her eyes were still focusing on the front door and locking it up, "You little liar." She had gently told her boyfriend.

   If there was one thing about her is that she was beyond protective of her garden. She was growing fruit, vegetables and flowers. . . And, she also had quite enjoyed spending her time outside reading her romance books, and there's also a bonus when her boyfriend is mowing the backyard shirtless, it makes her feel giddy on the inside.

   Except when he sometimes chases her around the backyard, his body sweating from the heat, but it always makes her laugh as they end up laying in the ground, and soaking in the warmth of the heat, pressing him a soft kiss on the lips as usual and immediately getting up to beat him to the shower, as she always ends up winning, and showering before him.

   Naomi turned her entire body around, eyes quickly widened when she seen a bunch of roses leading up the staircase, and candles light up on some of the floorboards, her cheeks immediately began to heat up and wondering what her boyfriend was up to, she heard him call out her name, "Naomi, can you come up here. Please, Angel." His heart was thumping so rapidly, he was excited but also nervous and hopes she enjoys this.

   Naomi smiled in excitement, she always found what he was doing perfect, he was so perfect in her eyes, "Coming." She immediately placed her purse on their hanger, kicking off her black converse and slowly made her way upstairs, the roses were simply leading her to their bedroom, she gently opened the door and was met with her boyfriend who was fixing their dinner, and beignets were on the side, he immediately turned towards the door, and had smiled, standing himself up.

   He wrapped his arms around her waist, gently soothing her back, the smile not leaving his lips, "Happy early anniversary, angel." He pressed a soft kiss on her lips, "I may not be that good at romantic dinner gestures, it may also be a bit cheesy, but I hope you like this, I also made us chicken Alfredo pasta." He gently rambled.

Naomi gently pulled him into a soft kiss on his lips, it had silenced him for quite a bit as he gently kissed her back, pulling away with their foreheads pressed against each-other, "It's so perfect, Chad. You're so incredible. . ." She had reminded her boyfriend, "And, you also made us our favorite type of pasta, the best boyfriend award goes to most definitely you." She lightly teased her boyfriend.

He suddenly felt his cheeks redden at her compliment, but he always had a tendency of feeling his face cheeks up when his girlfriend showers him with compliments, his girlfriend always made him blush and feel great.