𝟎𝟎𝟕 she doesn't want to be a villain

Chapter seven,

Chapter seven,

she doesn't want to be a villain

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NAOMI HAD FELT UNEASY THIS ENTIRE MORNING, simply awakening to a hysterical phone call from Mindy, that the two Carpenter sisters were attacked, it made her heart entire drop alongside her boyfriends. She despised this, so much. Lying to him, she knew that they were going to get attacked. Especially, now the two were heading towards the benches at the front of their college.

   She felt guilty.

   Guilty for knowing all of this and also more, she's just as bad as her entire fucking family is. She's a fucking villain, and her boyfriend isn't, he's dating a fucking liar.

   Chad noticed her frantic expression since they're ultimate arrive towards here, "You okay?" Her facial expression, he couldn't detect it but it was laced with worrisome and a hint of something else that he couldn't detect.

   Naomi shook her own thoughts away and attempting to offer him a smile to hide all of her emotions, "Yeah, it's just all of this — This is all new to me, and it terrifies me. . ." She had swallowed her own saliva, "I'm fucking scared to die, especially this way." Her voice cracked, and tilting her own head upwards, so her tears don't trickle down her cheeks.

   Naomi didn't want to end up dead like this, though she knew that — that if she fucks up her dads plans, he'll murder her, five bullets in the head. That terrified her. There was no way out of this, except her second plan. Suicide, though she didn't want to fucking leave her boyfriend, both made plans together, specifically future plans together.

   Chad had stood in front of her, and placing his hands on her face cheeks, "I'm so sorry for putting you in the middle of this, Angel. . ." He felt guilty for putting her in this mess, he can't lose her, "And, you're not going to die, okay? I won't let any of them touch you." He reassured her, also reassuring himself.

   She had sniffled, "I know, I know." She placed a soft kiss on his lips before speaking once, again to him, "Chad, meeting you will always be the best part of my fucked up life, that I'll cherish it until my very last breath." She had genuinely smiled at him, and simply admiring his features.

Chad hadn't realized this was a way of her saying goodbye beforehand, especially when it comes down to the reveal, "God, I can just kiss you, right now. I'm so damn lucky to have you here with me, Naomi. I'm forever grateful for meeting you at that record shop." He grinned, leaning his head down and pulling her into a kiss.