𝟎𝟎𝟑 i need a cigarette

Chapter three,

Chapter three,

i need a cigarette

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    NAOMI WAS EMOTIONAL, she has always been a very emotional person since she was a child. Perhaps, it escalated when she had seen how protective Samantha Carpenter is, a sense of jealousy she held over Tara Carpenter, she was so damn lucky.

   Just watching, and craving that sense of security from an older sibling, she got quite the opposite. She had lived in a tragic home with a monster, and those around her didn't believe her, except for her mom.

   Abruptly, her thoughts were interrupted when she had felt a comforting presence by her, "You okay, Angel?" Chad twirled her hair around, before instantly noticing her shivering, he shrugged his jacket off, as she had slid the jacket on, "Thank you, but aren't you going to be cold, though?" She had raised her eyebrow at him.

Chad shook his own head, and smiled at her as he had cautiously spoken, "I'm all good, wh—" He was abruptly interrupted, again but now with a different argument, it was a bit difficult to speak with his girlfriend, especially since it had captured their attentions, but Naomi had been able to shake her head, and was slightly ignoring the argument.

Naomi tugged her boyfriends hand, "What were you saying?" She gently smiled at him, as she was caressing his knuckles.

   He had just offered her a genuine smile, as concern was also laced in his voice, "You left, so abruptly, are you sure that you are okay? I've noticed. . . noticed that you stare longly at Sam." He gently mumbled out.

   Naomi's eyes widened, face slightly paling since this piece of conversation was heard by Ethan, she had began to nervously speak to her boyfriend, "I— No, I don't." She let out a slight nervous chuckle.

   The reasoning into why she just stares at Samantha Carpenter — Well, not even herself understands, perhaps it's mostly likely to just create a fantasy, or different scenarios. What if she was my sister? Her protectiveness? But, mostly appreciates what she did without even knowing.

   Samantha had simply done what she couldn't, kill her monster. And, for that she'll always be happy for, except now she was simply stuck with the last remaining kirsch, and she can't seem to escape because her dad will always find her, and hurt her.

   Sam will never even know that she's grateful because in the fucking end, she'll just look like a damn villain who was avenging Richie Kirsch death, but Roman Bridger begs to differ — His ghosty ghost has been spending quite the damn months teaching her tricks, but half of the time she is too cowardly to stand up for herself, and it simply aggravates him.