𝟎𝟎𝟓 your dark secret, it's spilling

Chapter five,

Chapter five,

your dark secret, it's spilling

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" Naomi was tugging on her boyfriends hand, dragging him out of the bathroom with her, "You didn't let me brush your hair." Chad had mumbled out, he had her pink hairbrush in his hand, as she given him a stern look, that now really wasn't the time for playful banter.

Anika had offered her a warm smile at her friend, as she didn't want to offer her any pity looks — She knew that Naomi despised the pity looks, it made her feel way worse, despite her not knowing anything, she could detect from her eyes, that she was far from okay, but she didn't want to be intruding, "I'm not sure, the reporter hasn't really announced anything yet." She shrugged her shoulders.

   The couple simply nodded their own head, his arms were wrapped around his girlfriends waist as she stood in his front, a moment of silence set in until Quinn spoke, amusement laced in her voice that no one detected, but Naomi and Ethan, "Are you still getting the nightmares?" Naomi stiffened against her own boyfriend.

   A figure had appeared, and simply narrowing his eyes on the reddish girl who was sat in the sofa, repressing a smirk to appear on her face, "Does your sister ever stop talking?" He huffed in annoyance.

   Naomi clenched her jaw, "Be quiet, Quinn."

   She had thrown her hands up in surrender. All while, everyone remained confused except for her boyfriend, he had simply detected her uncomfortableness, "I thought, that you said they stopped?" A frown appeared on his face, as Naomi told him differently, a couple weeks ago.

   Naomi has bit her bottom lip anxiously, she only lied because there were moments, that she felt guilty for always annoying her boyfriend with her stupidity nightmares, and blasting his phone with her calling him in the middle of the night, sobbing and just simply wanting him to check her apartment, the sound of creaks had always scared her, especially living alone.

   Stumbling with her words, guiltily eying her boyfriend upwards, speaking, "I'm —" She had sighed in pure relief when Anika Kayoko had gasped, capturing their attention, as she had quietly in her very own head had cheered in victory for being interrupted.

Anika speaking in simple concern, "Oh, shit. Get Sam! Someone go, and get her." They had all seen the screen, all of their eyes widening in pure shock.

Naomi easily felt her boyfriend removing his warm hands from her her waist, scrambling outside of the apartment, and shouting for Sam to come to the apartment, and more so quickly, he entered right back into the apartment, and had appeared back inside the apartment, their eyes quickly glanced at Sam who was simply entering with apartment boy who was behind her.