Teasing session

Začať od začiatku

"Baba! I have already delayed my work for the whole week because of this marriage. I did what y'all wanted not anymore. Don't worry I'll be back before evening." Zain stated firmly.

"Hah! What can you expect from this moron? Ah my poor flower!!!" Haider looked at Zoya with sympathy who narrowed her eyes at him like he wasn't involved in getting her married.

"Ap logo ne hi iss musibaat mein dala ha mujhe."

[Y'all are the one to put me in this trouble]

"Zain! Zoya! Look what I have for you two." Hania waved an envelope in front of them with a smile and hand over to Zain.

"What is this??" He observed the envelope with narrow eyes.

"Your wedding gift from all of us.Tickets for your honeymoon."

At the mention of honeymoon, Zoya, who was sipping her pineapple juice, choked hard and began coughing violently. Everyone chuckled at her reaction.

"Princess, be careful, drink slowly." Rehman said worriedly while Hania patted her back.

"What honeymoon!!! I'm not going anywhere." Wiping the juice from her mouth with a napkin, Zoya denied immediately. The thought of going alone with Zain and that too on the honeymoon, scared her to her wits especially after spending last night with him.

"Why dear? It's your newly wedding days and you guys should enjoy them to the fullest. In your old days these small moments will be the most memorable for you two" said Saniya.

"Dadi I have a lot of work and projects to handle, I can't go anywhere right now." Zain retorted and for the first time Zoya agreed with him.

"Again this damn work Zain!!! For God's sake leave it for some time and spend some quality time with your wife." Fariya scolded.

"But maa..."

"Zamin will handle the work here and you two will be leaving after the reception will be done. Tickets are already confirmed. End of this discussion." She cut him off and declared with enough authority leaving no space for further arguments.

"Like husband like wife!!!!" Zain huffed in annoyance.

After that silence fell in the room, no one uttered anything as they ate their meal when Zamin thought to break the tension in the air.

"By the way, Zoi! Why were you screaming last night??" He questioned and looked at his sister and bestfriend mischievously along with Hania when she heard him.

Zoya got shocked that she almost choked on the omelet and paratha again whereas Zain didn't react. He saw that coming already.

"Baba! Tell them to stop and let me have my breakfast peacefully yaar!!!" Zoya whined to Rehman, her face was turning crimson red at their constant teasings.

"Zamin, stop teasing your sister." Meera smacked his arm for teasing them.

"You're asking as if you and Hania were not the one to put that fake lizard in our room to scare her." Zain stared at them with narrow eyes together with their parents.

"You guys did what??"

Hania and Zamin exchanged looks with each other like they were caught red-handed while doing smuggling.

"What are you talking about, what..lizard???"

"This lizard! Don't dare to pretend now." Zain took out that fake lizard from his pants pocket and showed it to everyone. Zoya almost jumped on her seat out of fear looking at that creepy thing again.