Starting afresh

"Woah! How beautiful it is!!!!"

The pitter patter of the snowfall was creating a mesmerizing scene to behold. Zoya stood under the vast sky tilting her head back, closing her eyes and extending her hands towards the sky. Delicate snowflakes gently land on her outstretched palms, instantly melting and leaving a cool, tingling sensation. A smile spreads across her face as she feels the unique touch of each snowflake, marveling at their intricate beauty. It's a moment of pure joy and wonder, connecting her to the magic of winterland.

Zain, who can't take his eyes off her, stands a few steps away, admiring her from behind. He watches with awe as the snowflakes delicately land on her hair all the way down to her body, creating a mesmerizing scene. The pure joy on Zoya's face and the beauty of the moment make Zain's heart skip a beat. It's a sweet and enchanting sight that he'll cherish in his memory.

"Hey watch out!!!" His trance broke when a heavy snowball hit his face, followed by another. Zain froze at his spot due to the sudden attack, trying to process what just happened while blinking his eyes.

"God! Just look at your face Zainab, hahaha!!!!" Zoya burst into laughter seeing his reaction. Zain looked at her with narrow eyes who contained her laughter and struck her tongue out playfully.

"You little brat!!!!" Zain dusted the melted snow off his face only to get attacked by another snowball yet again thrown by Zoya who started running as he chased after her, leading them in a friendly snowball fight, giggling and dodging each other's throws. The snowfall creates a serene backdrop as they enjoy the simple pleasure of being together in the snow.

"Ok ok that's enough. Let's build a snowman." Zoya slumped down on the cold snow covered surface while crossing her legs when she was tired from all the wild running and snow fighting. She always wished to make a snowman but never really got the chance.

"Without carrot and olives??" Zain also sat down next to her. The snowfall seemed to reduce by then, increasing the coldness even more. The chilly breeze exuded in the air.

"It doesn't matter, I just wanna make it." Zoya gathered an amount of snow the size of a hand and rolled it into a ball for the snowman's body and did the same for its head. While She was indulged in the process, Zain, who was just staring at her, took a handful of snow and rubbed it on Zoya's face, catching her off guard.

"Oye what the hell!!!!" Startled with his sudden attack, she yelled and smacked his arm while jerking the snow off her face.

"That's called tit for tat." Zain smirked at her.

"If you do it one more time, jaan nikal doungi." She warned with a glare.

[I'm gonna kill you]

"Ah! Woh to har roz hi nikalti ho!!!" 

[You do that everyday]

Zoya gathered a handful of snow and threw it at his face which he dodge gracefully while chuckling.