Tricked into Nikkah!!!

When Affan received a call from Hania, explaining to him about the situation that happened with her and asking him to come over, he reached there in the evening after winding up all his necessary work. He was quite surprised to know the sudden change of her plan about revealing their nikkah to their grandparents on that very day. Yes they had discussed it over lunch but they hadn't decided to reveal it that soon especially on that very day.

"Are you sure you want to do it now??"

Affan grabbed Hania's both hands in his palm and questioned her while caressing her skin with his thumb lovingly. He wanted to confirm her intentions to which she smiled and nodded her head, determination evident in her eyes.

"I have never been sure in my life before Affi!! I want to end this soon and live with you together so that no one would ever dare to degrade me." She was done being a coward and obeying the rules of society. For once she wanted to live life freely for herself without carrying the burden of becoming perfect in people's eyes and satisfying them, she wanted to live for him along with him by her side.

"I'm so proud of you jaana that you spoke for yourself. Never let anyone degrade you in any matter. Your first priority should be yourself." Affan cupped her face and plant a tender kiss on her forehead. The new changes he had been seeing in her after their nikkah brings him a feeling of delight and pride. She was no longer a timid and reserved Hania that used to stay confined from people, her eyes twinkle whenever she talk to him like an outshining star, her face beams and glow like a full moon radiating beauty, elegance and serenity. She smiles, laughs and giggles heartily like a serene music and acts herself with no fear of being judged around him that made him want to ditch the entire world just to stay with her and watch her on infinite loop the whole day.

He has healed everything within her which he has never broken with his immense and unwavering love.

"All credits go to you. You're the one that brought this confidence within me. I never felt like this before. You're my angel." Hania gripped his hands which were cupping her face and kissed the tip of his nose which had him smiling broadly.

"I'm no angel but a normal human who'd do everything in my power that'd shape my wife into a beautiful and confident woman. I'd always want you to be a brave and strong woman fighting for your rights and happiness. I'll always stand with you but on your back as your shadow and shield in order to protect you." He leaned forward and left a soft gentle peck on her luscious lips. He believed that a woman should be strong enough to fight for herself without needing anyone's help, especially a man, rather a man should need her.

Hania closed her eyes in ecstasy, relishing his heartfelt words and warmness against her fragile skin. Affan drew her closer and that's when he caught a glimpse of a bracelet she was wearing in her right wrist.

"Is this the same bracelet I gifted you??" He looked at her with amusement flickering in his eyes as he caressed her name on the bracelet, engraved over the thin silver metal.

"Hmm it is!!!" She nodded her head, smiling.

"I thought you had lost it??" A wave of happiness surged through him upon knowing she still has the bracelet he had gifted on her 18th birthday. He remembered he had specially ordered this bracelet with her name titled over it with all his savings and pocket money since he was still a student at that time.

"Why would I lose it? everything related to  you is special to me even if it's a small bracelet. I had always kept it safe with me and now I felt like flaunting it."

"I'm so glad to hear that you cherished it with all your heart." Affan brought her wrist close to his face and kissed her name on the bracelet before giving a tight smooch on her cheek which had Hania giggling with mushiness.