Walima

The new morning approached with new beginnings, new hopes and new promises of the day, evoking a sense of calm and stillness.

Hania has been standing before the dressing mirror, clad in a purple anarkali frock, brushing her long wavy hair while humming softly as she was from the shower. She was feeling happy, fresh and energetic after the long peaceful night she had spent with her husband which had been missing from her life for the past few years

"Good morning, honey!!!" A strong pair of arms engulfed her body in its warm cocoon from behind as Affan whispered against her neck in a hoarse voice, planting a sensual kiss. Hania shivered under his touch as she wrapped her arms over his.

"Good morning, love!!!" She returned his greeting, smiling brightly. Her heart fluttered at the new endearment he had given her.

Last night she went from Hani to Honey!!!!

"How are you feeling after our hot steamy night, honey??" He teased, meeting her gaze while interwinting their hands at which she blushed profusely and poked on his stomach, warning him to behave.

"You literally tortured me, what a wild man you're in the disguise of a soft gentle demeanor." She teased him back in a serious manner.

"Correction: I didn't torture you, love. I showered all my love I have been holding in for all these years and kissed away your scars!!!" He brought her hand close to his face and kissed her knuckles lovingly.

"Acha!!! What about these hickeys, I don't think I can hide it even with the concealer." She pointed at the love bites printed from her chin all the way down to her neck and collarbone.

"These are not hickeys but traces of my love that I imprinted on your skin which marked that you Hania Affan Jutt belongs to me now."

"Shameless!!! Now go get ready and let me get ready as well." She pushed him away while blushing like hell, causing him to chuckle.

"Shall I really leave? I thought of giving you a surprise!!!"

At the mention of the surprise, Hania looked at him questioningly. He had already surprised her last night by gifting her three diamond sets as her muh dikhayi.

Affan opened one of the drawers of the dressing, retrieved a brown envelope and handed it over to her.

"What is this??" Hania inquired, examining the envelope keenly while flipping it back and forth.

"Tickets to our honeymoon!!!" He exclaimed chirply and motioned her to open the envelope. Hania's mouth fell open with amusement as she complied and tore open the envelope and retrieved the two tickets out.

"A trip to Switzerland for two freaking months and we're leaving tonight!!!" She screamed with utter disbelief as she read the details on the tickets. She glanced at her husband for confirmation who nodded his head in response while grinning. He wanted to give themselves a peaceful break away from the burdens, stress and hateful society.

"Omg Affi!!! Are you for real??" Hania blinked her eyes for a moment with disbelief before throwing herself in his arms squealing with delight like a five year old when she received her favorite Barbie dreamhouse. It was her die heart wish and dream to visit Switzerland with her husband and he has fulfilled it just with the snap of his fingers.

"Yes it's true, your wishes, your desires and your dreams are my commands!!!" He smiled before kissing her forehead.

"Thank you sooo much, I love you!!! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." She squealed while hugging him tightly, feeling herself over the moon and the most luckiest and blessed person to exist on the earth right now.