Zombie!!!

"Oye where are you taking me, leave me!!!" 

"Zain you're hurting me!!!"

Zoya was shouting, wiggling to break free her hand from his deadly grip as Zain dragged her with him to who knows where without caring about anything. All her protests were to no avail as he stopped only when they approached the porch near his car and he slammed her against the car. A low whimper left her mouth as a sharp pain hit her back.

"What are you doing Zain!!! Have you lost your mind??" Zoya yelled furiously while caressing her wrist which was aching terribly with the burning pain. Her hand turned red due to the strong impact of his deadly grip.

"I should be the one asking you, what the hell were you doing with him huh???" Zain snapped back and punched his fist on the car, trying to suppress the anger rising within him. He didn't feel any kind of pain on his knuckles because of the fury overpowering him.

Zoya flinched with fright as she looked at him who was looking not less than a raging monster at that moment. His bloodshot eyes, nose flaring, eyebrows creased together, gritted teeths and clenched jaw was enough to tell her how furious he was like he want to murder someone.

"There is nothing like what you have seen and thinking. Adeel was just helping me." She tried to explain and hearing her, a sarcastic chuckle left his throat.

"Huh! Helping? letting another man touch you in an inappropriate way you call it helping??" Zain questioned with sarcasm dipping in his voice. The sight of his wife standing close to another man in an imitate position even if he was their cousin wasn't leaving his mind for a second, making him ragged even more. No man would like it ever.

"I said it he was just...." Zoya couldn't complete her words as Zain opened the door of the passenger seat and pushed her inside, not wanting to hear her defending Adeel and closed the door before going to the driving seat. He settled in the car, locked it and started the engine. 

"Zain! What the hell are you doing, open the fucking door!!!" Zoya attempted to push open the lock only to flinch in her place when he grabbed her forearm and slammed her back against the seat.

"Shutup just shutup! Sit properly and wear the seatbelt. I shouldn't hear a single word now or I'll cut your tongue, understand??" Zain growled while glaring at her furiously, having enough of her. Zoya failed to understand why was he reacting that violent  over a trivial matter without giving her a chance to explain.

"Buckle up the seatbelt!!!"

Zoya didn't budge from her place and glared at him back with the same intensity. Who the hell is he to get angry and then order her around like that.

Zain gritted his teeth in anger, frustration, irritation, annoyance and what not when he saw she was having no intention to obey him whatsoever. He wanted to bang his head but nonetheless he leaned forward and did the belt himself for her. Thereafter he started the engine again and drove the car out of Khan's mansion.

"Taayi should've named him Zombie rather than Zain. Monster kahin ka!!!!" Zoya muttered under her breath while still glaring at him. Zain heard her because of the deadly silence in the car but chose to ignore it.

The whole ride went in utter silence. None of them tried to initiate the conversation and fixated their gazes on the front tinted window screen because that would eventually lead them to another fight.

Stopping the car in the porch of Malik mansion, Zain hopped out of the driving seat, proceeded to the other side and opened the door for her to come out but Zoya being Zoya remained seated with a blank look on her face, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Are you getting off or you want me to scoop you in my arms like a baby and take you inside forcefully??" Upon hearing his warning, she immediately got out of the car with a huffed face and rushed inside, not wanting him to do something like that at all.

Upon entering their room, Zain went straight to the washroom inorder to change and cool off his mind by taking a cold shower. Zoya unpinned the saree and took it off along with underskirt. After dumping it on the bed, she walked to the dressing, took off the jewelry and glass bengals literally throwing it away causing them to break into two pieces but she was too frustrated to bother about it.

"You don't make a good match with him at all. You look like his little sister." Zoya glanced in the mirror as Sehar's venomous words from the dinner echoed in her ears like terrible music.

Does she really look like his little sister?? She wondered while tracing her fingers on her pretty features but even so she felt insecure. Yes they have few similar features because they are cousins, it is pretty obvious for them to look alike but she doesn't look like his sister or she does??

"He makes a perfect couple with Minal. They were like a match made in heaven. If she was here then she would have married him not you. You two are like a match made in hell."

Zoya closed her eyes and shook her head vigorously in order to brush away such thoughts triggering her mind. It's so strange that how few words of a person can poison your mind and can make you feel inferior and insecure but why do we totally forget that it is God who has created everyone with their own capabilities for a specific reason and purpose then who are we to question perfectionism?? They were meant to get married one way or another and no amount of people disliking them would change the fact.

Zoya consoled herself and put her hair in a low messy bun. Just then she heard the sound of twisting of knob, door opening and closing. She saw Zain who was dressed in his nightsuit, his hair messy and wet, walk over to bed and stood near staring at the pieces of fabric she had dumped earlier. Before he could burst out again or start his lecture for being lazy and messy, Zoya quickly strode towards bed and picked the saree, not in the mood to hear his scoldings.

Without sparing her a glance, Zain went to his side and prepared to open the duvet but froze in his steps when Zoya's sudden question rang in his ears.

"Why did Minal left to US???" She couldn't help herself but ask. At that moment all she could think about was that damn girl. The incident that took place before they arrived was long forgotten.

Zain glanced at her with some hint of surprise on his face. Why was she asking that out of blue? He didn't see that coming hence he ignored it and prepared to lay down yet again when Zoya was fast enough to stop him by holding his arm.

"I asked you something, why did she leave so suddenly??" She demanded the answer, her face etched with seriousness.

"I don't know." Was his straight forward reply as he shoved her hand off him.

"Hah! I don't believe that you don't know the reason behind her leaving. After all, she was your childhood Bestfriend. She must have told you or maybe..." Zoya emphasized on the word 'Bestfriend ' that was enough to trigger him, knowing full well what she was hinting at.

"Believe it or not, that's your hectic. Secondly she was never my best friend, I always had one friend and that's your stupid brother, got it?" He stated while looking straight into her eyes with void of any emotions. Her heart clenched as she listened to him. Only Zamin was his friend, what about her??

"So our friendship never meant anything to you??" Hurt and disappointment was evident in her voice as well as eyes.

Zain stared at her blankly for a moment or so before muttering, "It did but you ruined everything."

For a second Zoya was shocked, "I ruined everything??? You..."

"Enough of your nonsense Zoya! I had enough for the day. My head is throbbing, I want to sleep." He cut her off by showing his palm, not wanting to open the chapters of the past and argue over it. With that he lit up the side table lamp, switched off the lights and laid down on the bed, shoving his figure inside the duvet upto his face.

Zoya stood rooted in her place like a statue. She stared at his covered body in the dim light with tears blurring her vision. He doesn't want to open up about Minal, nor does he want to talk about them. Her breathing heaved up as her heart clenched with excruciating pain. A lonely tear escaped her eye which she wiped off instantly and left for the washroom to change but ended up crying there for God knows how long.
........
Sorry for the late update guys I was caught up with some stuff. Please vote and comment.