Teasing session

"Assalam o alikum everyone. Sorry for being late." Zain and Zoya entered the dining room and greeted their family members.

"Waalikum assalam. It's fine, we understand." They greeted back with teasing smiles plastered on their faces.

"Allah ki shaan dekhein zara, kahan yeh dono ek dosre ki gardan pakre hotay thy har roz or aj ek sath miya biwi ke tarha ayein hain." Zamin teased them and everyone giggled.

[look at God's glory, how they used to be at each other's necks every day and today came together as husband and wife]

Zain rolled his eyes at him and settled down on his seat. Zoya kissed her parents' cheeks and was about to sit on her usual seat as well when Sania stopped her.

"Bete! Now you should sit with your husband." She pointed at the empty seat next to Zain with a smile. Zoya with a tight lipped smile, nodded and took the seat beside him having no other choice. She peek at the man who was having a slight smirk lingering on his lips while he ate his paratha.

"Jaana! You're looking so beautiful MashaAllah. May God bless you both." Fariya complimented her daughter in law who just smiled and filled her plate with pizza omelet, salad and a paratha. There were so many cuisines today unlike other days. Since they all lives in a joint family, the nashta rasam from the bride side was not put into action but Meera had still prepared alot of dishes for the newly wedded couple.

"Look how my daughter is glowing! The glow of a newly wedded wife. I'm sure Zain had pampered her a lot unlike other days." Meera teased and all the women giggled. Zoya stopped in her tracks and stared at her mother in disbelief, how can she say that in front of everyone, her cheeks heated up at her words and what surprised her more was when she heard Zain.

"Isn't that what y'all want me to do chachi??" She saw him winking at Meera who giggled even more.

"Psst! Did you seduce my brother last night? He looked so damn changed!! What was his reaction seeing you in lingerie?" Hania who was sitting to Zoya's left whispered only for her to hear, her voice full of mischievousness causing Zoya to blush profusely as all those imitate events she had shared with him flooded her mind.

Ya Allah why are they teasing her!!!!

"Tell me what was his reaction??" Hania nudged her again.

"Appi please nothing sort of that happened!!!" Zoya was all flushed, she ignored her teasing and focused on eating, lowering her head inorder to hide her blushing face but that didn't go unnoticed by Zain who smiled in his heart.

Cute!!!

Her closeness, her strawberry fragrance, her constant tickling of bangles, her movement of tucking her hair behind ear every now and then as they disturbed her while she munched on her meal was distracting him. He was having the irresistible urge to run his fingers in her hair and do the work for her; however he put a grip on his desire in order to not look too desperate.

"And you! Why are you wearing a suit?? Don't tell me you're going to work." With Fariya's voice Zain looked at her who was frowning at him upon noticing him in suit. He shrugged his shoulders in response while others looked at him, surprised.

This workaholic!!! Zoya rolled her eyes. What else can she expect from this man?

"Oh god! What should I do with this guy? Zain you just got married, the reception is in the evening and all you think about is work!!! You ain't going anywhere, did you hear that??" Fariya warned him with a glare.

"Your mother is right. What's the rush? Spend some time with your wife. Work can wait." Farhan added sternly.

"Yes! I'll handle everything at work, you just worry about pleasing your dear wife." Zamin winked at Zain for which he received a kick on his leg from him under the table.