summary + cast.

(' hearing damage ')

•••
a tear in the membrane
allows the voices in
they wanna push you off the path
with their low-frequency wiring
•••

IN 1996...

TALIA TURNER is the loner twin sister of Taissa Turner who gets stuck reporting on her sister and her teammates. Talia expects to hate it but her expectations are subverted when she ends up bonding with the rich and popular Charlotte Matthews.

QUINN GALEN is the captain of the cheer team and  beloved by everyone at Wiskayok High School except for Shauna Shipman who for some reason hates her. Quinn's master plan is to change that but only because they share a best friend in Jackie Taylor.

ROSALYNN TAYLOR is the beautiful and equally radiant younger sister of Jackie Taylor. She has always had a crush on Natalie Scatorrcio but knows that she'll never be seen as anything more than the youngest Taylor sister.

•••
you can do no wrong
in my eyes, in my eyes
you can do no wrong
in my eyes, in my eyes
•••

IN 2021...

TALIA TURNER is a critically acclaimed author who is navigating motherhood. With a possible movie deal and her daughter's Taylor Swift obsession, she doesn't have time for secrets in her past to resurface.

QUINN GALEN has the number one morning talk show and is looking to move on to bigger things when she gets a postcard from the past as well as an encounter with a familiar face.

ROSALYNN TAYLOR is an elementary school teacher and a mother of four. Between soccer, band, volleyball practices and a failing marriage, Rosalynn doesn't even notice the postcard that comes to her house, but she certainly notices the people that come after it's arrival.

•••
your mind is restless,
they say you're getting better
but you don't feel any better
•••