twenty-six.

Quinn Galen | 2021
New York City, New York

"Good morning, New York!"

Cheers fill the studio as Quinn makes her way on stage waving at the crowd. She stands on the edge of the stage, basking in the sounds of excitement as people are standing on their feet happy to see her. Quinn smiles as the cheers begin to die down.

"As you know it's always a good morning when you're with Galen. I promise to take really good care of you all. I have an amazing show for you today," Quinn says as she clasps her hands together, "We have a special guest from across the pond here to tell us how to make proper tea and all about her new movie, are you guys ready to meet Francesca Pace?"

The cheers become deafening, and Quinn's smile widens.

"Let's get right to it!"

Quinn runs through pop culture, regular, and local news in the first thirty minutes of her show. She'd been an anchor on Good Morning America before the studios wanted to give her a chance at her slot and her morning show, Good Morning with Galen, became a smash hit. She was landing interviews with the big names in Hollywood who would fly to New York for a chance to promote a movie or album or just to talk about what it was like being a parent and a star.

She'd become the daytime Jimmy Fallon and Quinn loved it.

Quinn had met Francesca at the Oscars just a few years before. The two of them had hit it off after Quinn drunkenly raved about her performances in Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice. It should have been embarrassing for the older woman, but Francesca had been flattered and the two had attended at least three after parties together.

Aside from being a charismatic talk show host, hilarious, and a MILF without actually having children, Quinn also had been tied romantically to several young stars in Hollywood, except she was the opposite of Leonardo DiCaprio, he dated them till they were 25, Quinn ended up with them after their 25th birthday.

Most of them were just rumors, but there was some validity to them.

That being said, Quinn was not sleeping with Francesca Pace, yet. That didn't stop the tabloids from saying that she was.

"Now our guest needs no introduction, but I'll give her one anyway. She is an Academy-nominated actress, a rising star, and my favorite drinking partner, Francesca Pace!"

Francesca walks out on stage with a smile and waves at the audience. She walks over to Quinn who embraces her with a wide smile. They take a seat on the couch.

"Thank you for joining me!" Quinn says.

"Thank you for having me," Francesca responds.

"Many of you all don't know this, but Francesca and I met at the Oscars, two years ago?" Francesca nods her head, "And I was drunk off my ass and I had word vomit all over her."

"Have you ever talked to a drunk girl in the bathroom of a pub?" Francesca asks, "It was like that. Just good vibes."

"We ended up going to like three parties together. So, if anyone was wondering how I got Francesca here today, it was because of my word vomit," Quinn says with a smile and Francesca and the rest of the crowd laugh along.

The interview goes smoothly and after the show, Francesca sticks around to sign autographs for some members of the audience while Quinn does the same.

"So," Francesca says as she caps her pen and looks over at Quinn, "What are your plans for this evening?"

"I have some meetings," Quinn says as she looks over at Francesca.

"Well, I'll be in the city for the week. Thomas and Zella are supposed to be flying in so we all had plans to go out."