"While if you're in painting, learning a new instrument, dominos or-"

"Do you know how to play dominos?" he asked and I nod.

"Let's go," he said and I followed him with a smile.

•••

We ended up playing a lot of games that you play while sitting down. We did things he liked and he started smiling more and laughed.

"Let's watch a movie," he suggested.

"Sure," I said while placing the marker down.

We were playing a game where you draw something and the other person guess what it was.

"Follow me," he said and I did.

He stopped at a door and I opened it. I allowed him to enter before me. I entered the room and was shocked.

I've never been to a theater before but they look like this in movies.

Wow

"Wow," I breathed out and he smiled.

"How rich are you guys,"

"Well I'm a millionaire, Steele and Velda are billionaires," he said and I looked at him.

I didn't expect him to answer but damn

"You say Velda like she's not your mother," I said and he smiled.

"Do you want snacks?" he asked

"Yeah, why not?" I said and he pointed to my left.

There was a packed snack station. We got snacks and went and have a sit. I had to help me into his though.

After picking a movie, we ate and watched it together. After the movie had ended, Raphael spoke.

"Thanks," he said and I looked at him.

"For w-"

"You're the third person to spend time with a crippled guy without any problem," he said while looking at the screen.

"Hey, don't call yourself that," I said and he smiled.

"It's true," he said and I sighed.

"Hailey will be searching for me soon so we should go," he said.

"She visits me every day after she comes home," he said and I awed at him.

"Could you help me?"

"Of course," I had while getting up

I help him up and he lifts himself into the wheelchair. I put back what we did eat and brought the garbage with me.

We exited the room and heard a small voice down the hallway.

"Uncle Raph? Are you sleeping?"

"Hailey," Raphael called out and she turned towards us.

She hugged her toy while looking at us. "Hey," she smiled and we returned it as we made our way towards her.

She also had something in her hand. She held it out to Raphael and he smiled.

It was yogurt

"Where did you get this?" Raphael asked while taking it.

"I bought it at school," Hailey said.

"I know you love it and Amelia didn't get any at the store. So, I bought it for you," she added and Raphael signal her for a hug.