𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

NO ONE'S POV :

Five years have been passed in a blink of an eye.. Now jimin is the CEO of the PARK INDUSTRIES... He took his dad's place... And Jennie is a English Teacher... Kookie and Luna got married and Luna is 8 months pregnant..Kookie is the CEO of JEON COMPANY OF MICRO TEC and Luna is his assistant manager in her husband's company... and Tae is a famous model named as V... And minseok is a manager, He is running many tourist hotels under his control.. They are living a very beautiful life...

Jimin was talking to someone on the 4n seriously..

"Yes sir, I'll buy it.... I'll sign the papers tomorrow..thank you sir have a great day sir..." he cut the call with a smile.. He was so happy today.... He again dial someone and that person took the call in 2 rings

"Hii Tae "

"Hii Mr. CEO... Finally... You remember you have a soulmate now?? " he asked with annoyed

"Sorry Tae..last 4 days I was busy that's why I couldn't talk to you properly..."

"Ok ok... Tell me what you want..."

"Heyy... You thought I would call you if I need something. I called you bcz I missed you..."

"Nice joke... Now Tell me what you want?" he said while rolling his eyes..

"Hehehe... Actually I need a help..."

"What is it?? "

"Tomorrow it's July 14th..."

"Yah... So.. Wait.. WHAT.. I TOTALLY FORGOT... tomorrow it's Jennie's birthday nah?? OMG she'll be 25 tomorrow... But you still didn't propose her idiot... Why are you guys not taking next step in your life... ??"

"Clam down paboo.. That's why I called you... I need to surprise her tomorrow and I'm going to propose her I'll tell the plan and you tell other to get ready... But don't let Jennie know this okay...?"

"OKAY.. Sounds like a plan... I'll inform others too... Well where did you want to propose her...bcz that place must be very special... ??"

"I already decided the place.. I'll send you the address...you bring her with others.. Tonight sharp 11.45...I'll propose her at sharp 12... Bcz it's her birthday too..."

"OK... Done... Bye buddy "

"Bye"

At night they arrived at the place where jimin send told to come... And everyone looked with lots of emotions in their eyes bcz right now they are standing at the entrance of the school where they met each other and made memories.... For others it's just a school with lots of memories.. But for Jennie it's her everything, where she built a tiny little love for her prince, and died in the arms of her prince, the place which gave her dozens of happy and sad memories... And the place where they met again after their reborn.. So it's the only place where there heart craves to stay untill rest of their life in each other's arms...

The place was decorated by lots of light on the path way but the lights only indicated the direction towards the garden, the building seems dark ... It looks so beautiful even after they closed this school bcz they changed the place to another area so this place was Abandoned... Everyone started to walk towards the direction it shows saying "This way" with an arrow mark boards ➡️⬆️↗️➡️with the colorful lights.. While walking kookie said...

"Where is he leading us to come?? If we keep going in the way he says, we will reach the boundary wall at the end of the school. I already went there once.."

"Yah I also know there'll be no way if we go this path" Luna and Tae said at the same time...

"I think maybe he wants to surprise Jennie at the backyard of the school" seokii said and Luna and kookie looked at him with discusting look, Tae rolled his eyes but Jennie was in a deep thought suddenly she started to walk hurriedly bcz she knows where he wants to lead them. So after Jennie walking passing them others also hurried behind her and she stopped at the same wooden door which was decorated with flowers and lights... Everyone was confused bcz this is the 1st time they were seeing this door... But only Jennie standing there with lots of thought.. She opened the door and they were stunned after looking at the place.. It was glowing with lots of lights every where... They were amuzed... Everyone's jaw dropped down after looking the beauty.