𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

NO ONE'S POV :

For three consecutive weeks, Rose throwing daggers to Jennie through her eyes. She didn't miss that look either. But she didn't give a fuck about it. Everyone can see her anger towards Jennie.

But the relationship between Jennie and jimin became so close.. They always flirt with each other just like that one day when Jennie was eating her lunch she spread sause in her corner of her lips and everyone know she was a messy eater.. Jimin noticed it and she came close to her and he wiped the sause and lick his finger and both were looking at each other her cheek started to heat up looking at his actions but you broke the contact and backed off trying not to show that you aren't blushing..

"Thank you.. But you don't need to do that flirty.. " she said

"Why, do I make your heart flutter peach...?? " you looked at him scrunching your nose while he was looking at you with a smirk on his face.

" In your dreams Chim. Don't try to flirt with me. I'm not that easy to get" she said with smirk while coming close to his face

"Woah Woah... Guys..calm down... We feel hot here " Tae said... Like this they always flirt with each other
.
.
.
Like always Jennie, Luna were seated in their respective seats and lecture was going on but rose was glaring at jennie. Suddenly Luna talked

"Hey babe... I think she hates you.. That's y she's throwing daggers to you"

"And Why should she hate me? what I did to her?" Jennie asked

"I know why she hates you... "

"Why" she asked while questioning her

"Bcz she loves jimin.. And she thinks you are trying to hit on him "

"WHAT... why would I do that.. He is my friend.. I'm not a girl who whore everyone."

"Yah we know that but the way jimin looks at you, the way he treats you .. It made her think like that "

"Which way dumbo" Jennie asked full confused

"Don't you think he likes you.. Bcz he is only soo close with you... "

"Are u crazy idiot.. He see me as his friend and me too... Don't think something stupid ha ha ha" she said and turned her head other side

"Hmm whatever 😒... But don't let her bully you "

"Hm OK don't worry " she said and went back to her deep thoughts.... The thought about what Luna said minutes ago...
But they know that there is some kind of different feeling between them but she still doesn't identified it.
.
.
.
.

It was a Tuesday morning Jennie and Luna were walking towards their classroom when Rose stopped them,

"Look who's coming... OUR SLUT " Rose said

"Oww rose... are u looking at ur reflection and talking to ur own image through my glasses....

" W-What?" she looked at jennie confused

" I don't have time to talk nonsense so bye 👋" she said sassily and left with Luna... Even Luna was shocked after seeing this side of her. They came to their classroom and seated beside each other.

"What was that girl.... " Luna asked shocked

"What... I said the truth. "

"Yah baby u screwed it.. I never knew u were this sassy..im proud of u babe" she said with proud smile

"Thanks babe " Jennie said with a sassy smirk.
.
.
.
.
It continued for weeks. When ever rose bully her she knock her with her saasines. So rose decided to propose jimin today before she loose him.

Bell rang indicating it was their next period and rose went to jimin and she called jimin when he was heading to his next class with taehyung.

"Oppa" Rose called him

"Hmm "

"Oppa I want to give you something.. Here take it oppa... " Rose handed him a letter and jimin looked at her confused and emotionless look. And everyone are looking at them in the hallway.

He just took that letter and left. Taehyung and jimin came back to their class and went straight to their seat and everyone are looking at him and talking to them selves and it was obvious that they are talking about him but did he cares...?. No....

Luna came running to their class when she saw Jungkook and Jennie were talking to each other till their teacher comes. She hurried to them and stood still while panting heavily.

"H-he-hey..... th-the there..... H-he..... L-lette" Luna was shuttering bcz she couldn't talk while breathing heavily..

"Yahh what happen baby you are panting this much... Is a world disaster coming?" Jungkook asked

"First of all sit down pabo drink some water " Jennie made her sit and gave her some water.

"Now Say what you came to say" Jennie said

"Rose..... Gave... love letters to jimin... And he took it and.... Didn't... Said anything.. He left that place... "

"Ahh WHAT " Jungkook said with shock and Jennie stayed still without saying anything.

"D-did he accept" Jennie asked

"I don't know... many people are saying that Jimin accepted. Many are saying that he didn't accept.. But wow... no one had dared to propose him before, Rose is really something, she was so bold but with a bad attitude" Luna said and rolled her eyes.

JENNIE'S POV:

Why am I feeling like this..?. Like someone stab me with a knife and betrayed me.. But we were just friends... I don't care just leave it Jennie... It's his right he can love anyone he wants. I was in my thoughts.

"Jennie? Hello?" Jungkook called me while shaking

"Huh?. Oh..... Yeah..."

"what are you thinking? Are you okay?" Luna asked and i nodded my head. Luna and Jungkook looked at me for the last time. After sometime our teacher came to take lecture.

Everyone was concentrating on their lecture except for me . I was thinking all the time but not knowing what.

Bell rang indicating that school got over bcz it was our last class for today. I came out of my thoughts and Luna and Jungkook wake up from their sleep, They were sleeping during the entire lecture. 🤭and others headed to out of the class And we also started to go home.