𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

Next day I was on my way to school, I met jimin at parking lot. He saw me and he smiled at me little. When I saw him smiling, I remembered the old jimin. He would never smile like this. I can see he is changing little by little. these days he changed a lot he started to flirt with me more and he talk to us freely. I'm happy to see that. When I saw him, I waved my hand, and went to him.

"Hii flirty" it just slipped from my tounge. I didn't realize I was saying that. But it's interesting to see his shocked face.

"Hii peach " When I heard what he said, I stood stunned. Never expected it was coming. I regret what I said. I never thought he will reply in same tone...he talked again bringing me back from the thoughts.. "Why are u shocked dr...??" and he was smirking.

"Peach??? Why are you calling me like that...? Am I looking like a peach to you" I said while raising my eye brows trying to glare at him..

"But you are... Whenever you are blushing your cheek turns like a peach fruit " he said while coming close to me.. Did he forget we are in public place and everyone will see us. He doesn't know where to flirt and when to flirt 🙄.

"Look at you, even right now your exactly looking like a peach...owwww ... Waitttt.... , Are you blushing baby girl??" he said and with a big smile and pinch my cheeks while saying

"But cute"

"I'm No...."I was about to say something. Suddenly I felt a bone crashing hug and it's non other than Jungkook.

"YAHHH... DUMBO LEAVE ME. ARE U TRYING TO KILL ME??" I said and he leave me. "Where's Luna?" I asked him while searching for her.

"behind me" before he finished I saw luna coming to us.

"Hii shorty" Jungkook said while looking at jimin.

"Whom are you calling shorty.. Coconut head"jimin said why glaring at him. It's a daily drama so there's nothing new..

" Have you started your fight,early in the morning?.. " That's when we noticed Tae oppa coming towards us. We welcomed him and headed inside the school.

While we were walking I saw rose and her gang coming towards us. Me and Luna looked at each other.

"Hii oppa...how are you...??"she asked seductively as she curled the corner of her hair with one finger. Her behavior was disgusting to watch so me and Luna rolled our eyes. I hate that girl so much..

" Hii... I'm fine" he said simply and was about to go

"Oppa why are u with them.. They are not match for your status".

"I'm not used to look at other's status" when he said that we smirked at her.

"But... Op.... "before she finishes Jungkook spoke.

"Back off girl we are late to our class.... Come on guys" he said when dragging Luna by his hand. And we left that slut and she was standing at the place dumbfounded.

ROSE POV:

ARGGG... I HATE THEM. That jungcock spoil my mood. If he hadn't taken them I would have been with jimin now.

"I don't think.. Bcz jimin oppa doesn't see you like he sees Jennie... " Iu said while taking her books from her locker.

"What you mean?" I asked her without confusion

"Rose Don't you notice the way jimin is looking at jennie?" Iu said while looking at me

"Tell me clearly brat"

"I saw jimin smiling at her when I'm entering school. I think he likes her"she said

" NO... It can't be... how can jimin oppa like an ugly nerd" I said while fuming in anger..

"U better propose him before thinks go out of hand" Lisa told me and I stayed their while thinking and Im not gonna let anyone take my jimin.. Wait and watch I'm gonna take what's mine. She said and went back to her class.

NO ONE'S POV :

After finishing their 1st class bell indicated it was lunch break and everyone headed to canteen.. Luna, Jungkook, Tae went to take a seat with their food tray. After a while Jennie headed where her friends are seated.. While passing a table. Someone stretched out their legs intentionally to make her tripped and fall on the ground. But before she kiss the ground someone caught her by her waist.

JIMIN POV :

I was going through where Tae, Jungkook, Luna were seated and I didn't saw Jennie. My eyes searched and I so her going toward the table where others seated. And I saw a girl who Rose stretched her head and Jennie was about to fall but in right time I reached their and she fell right in my arms, I saw that big doe eyes shut tightly, her lips were pressed against each other, her arms were locked against my neck, she slowly opened her eyes and saw me. When he stared straightly into my eyes.. We both didn't broke the eye contact that only something clicked in my head, I finally found the owner of the eyes which always disturb me in my dream. The girl I always see in my dreams its non other than JENNIE.. It was her who always disturbed my heart by the smile of her. Finally I found my queen... 😍

JENNIE'S POV :

I slowly opened my eyes and saw PARK JIMIN, I was in Jimin's arm, oh God I saw him staring at me. His brown eyes, his plumpy lips,a mole on his neck, and his silky brown hair falling in his face covering his eyes,he have a symmetrical face. Wait what am I talking..
I stood up properly.

"sry" I said while blushing

"Why" he questioned me, yes what was reason,

"thank you" I said

"No need of that" and he looked at rose. Anger flashed in her eyes.

"Y did you do that " Jimin asked

"Sorry oppa.. It was a mistake.. " she said while rolling her eyes. Jimin just glared at her and left straight to the table. Before following him I looked at her she was throwing daggers by her eyes.

TAE POV :

Me, Luna , kookie went straight to our table to have lunch and we waited still jimin and Jennie come. After sometime I saw they were coming and suddenly... WTFFF..... The scene we all saw was shocking. Jennie in Jimin's arm. We looked at each other, they were to shocked to see, we saw both were staring at each other, we smiled see them. Just then something clicked in everyones mind.

"So new couple is going to arise " I said while smirking.

"I think so " Luna and Kookie said at a time.

We didn't talk anything about this incident when they came and sitted beside us while having lunch... We finished our lunch at went back to our classes...