𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40

No matter how hard he searched, he couldn't find her, so he left the school and went home sadly... He decided to text her...

JENNIE'S POV:

It was past 12 am.. I couldn't sleep... My head hurt so much but my heart hurt even more... To pass the time I took my phone and I was reading our past messages... Our mean mine and Jimin's cht... How happy we were before this, No doubt why others called us as famous couple of university.. It became very apparent that we behaved like a real couple, I got to know while going through the chats... Suddenly I noticed he was online too.. I wanted to chat with him but I couldn't.. I controlled my self but To my surprise he messaged me.. I was shocked...

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆💕:

"Hii.... Can I talk to you?? "

𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 💜:

"Hii... Y-yes you can " His message today is out of the ordinary because what he usually calls me with pet names, it doesn't even exist today.

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆💕:

"How are you?? "

𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 💜:

"Fine..... How about you?"

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆💕:

"Hmm... Fine too... Can you come to my home??" when he said this I was shocked I don't know why he Want me to come to his home... Am I dreaming...??

𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 💜:

"What??😳... "

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆💕:

"I mean...... Tomorrow... Can you come here to complete the assignment...? You know.... we have to do it together, don't you?... I couldn't come there... That's y I ask you to come here.."

𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 💜:

"Oww.... OK... I will come... "

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆💕:

" Then I'll send you the address..... "

𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 💜:

"Hmm.. OK... "

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗺𝘆💕:

"Then....... Ummm.... come at sharp 3pm ...bye. Good night. "

𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 💜:

"Hmm.. OK.. Bye. Good night"

'That's it I broke down after he went offline.. I couldn't control myself... Why God..?? Why are you doing this to me?? 😭Am I not worthy of a little love in my life? In the beginning you took away my parents whom I loved dearly and now the one who was my world has gone far away from me.... Don't cry Jennie.. If you cry will he come back? Nor he won't.. He is not made for you... Stop crying and Behave like a matured girl... Don't forget just one thing, everything is for the good... Move on... Fighting... ' I was talking to my self while whipping my tears harshly... But still tears are flowing through my red eyes.. I didn't know when I slept, while burying my face into the pillow.