𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

JENNIE'S POV:

We were enjoying our day out... We had lots of funs and me and Luna got so attached... She is cute and bubbly girl and also a hyperactive more than Jungkook.. They both seems like a small kids🤭....

We waited at a park bcz Tae oppa told there's two more people to join with us.... First I felt really awkward bcz I'm a new member in this group.. After sometime I saw 2 boys coming our direction from little far.. And one is short and he seems just like a cat and other one is little taller than him and he was smiling non stop... 😄

Wait I know them.. I have seen them before. Is that suga oppa... He is a song writer and a singer in bigHit... And the other one is j-hope oppa who works in the same company as a choreographer. Suga oppa is one of my crush... I'm so happy to see him in real🥺. You know how fan girls got excited when they so there crush or bias... But I try to control it bcz I don't want to get embarrassed in our 1st meet...

"Hii hyung... I missed you" Jungkook throw him self in suga oppa's arms.. They meet after a long time.

"Heyy kookie.. I missed you too..." he hugged him too.. His gummy some never change.. 😍

"Didn't you miss your sun shine???" hobi oppa asked while rising his one eye brow

"Awww🥺 hyung I missed you too.. " every one welcomed both of them and they were looking at me with confused not knowing who I am

"Who is this new girl Tae???"hobi oppa asked

" She is our new friend hyung... Meet Jennie..." he introduced me and he started to introduce them to me..

" Jennie this is hobi Hyun.... " Tae was about to introduce them but I cut him in the middle

" I know them oppa.... he is j-hope oppa and suga oppa... "

" How do you know them..." Jungkook asked me with shock..

"I always watch their song and dance in YouTube" I said with proud

"Oww they're your bias am I right??" I just nodded with a bright smile☺

After that we went to lots of places and Tae oppa told he want to do shopping so we went to Seoul grand mall and when we are doing shopping and we bought ice-cream and suddenly I saw jimin coming out side from a shop and I tapped Luna's should and told her to see who is coming and she said it out loud..

"Tae oppa look jimin oppa..."

"Where??? " he searched and found him, he went near him to talk every one followed him but I'm nervous but don't know why..

"Hii Bro.. what are you doing...???

" Hii Tae... I'm here to do some shopping... "

" Oww we also came to do shopping you can join with us..."

" NO NO Tae I'm done shopping I'm about to go.. Catch you later..."

" Ahh ok Chim bye 👋" Jimin smiled at him, Does he even know how to smile???, before he leave we made an eye contact.. Why is he looked at me??

'She gets along with everyone very quickly... And how she knows suga and j-hope?? Wait.... Why should I think about her, she is nobody to me'..... jimin though to him self and Walk away..

We finished shopping and went to an amusement park and we came home at 11.00 pm
.
.
.
.
It's been a month since I joined that school and there have been a lot of changes in me, not bad changes, only good changes, they brought back my old version.. ☺️

I forgot my past.. Now me and Luna are best friends, more like soulmates... I'm really happy to have them in my life.. Jin oppa will be the first to be very happy to see this new change in me when he got to know this...

Apart from that, I started seeing other new changes in jimin, he was not like what I thought,Even though he spoke few words till today but it was some behavior that made me wonder, I've caught him looks at me some times and turns his head away when I look at him. It made some kind of feelings...

Nowadays I don't feel any fear when I see him or talk to him..I am used to his cold behavior. So I started talking with him alot...