𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23

The detention was for whole 30 minutes and I was free to go home then. What a luck! Oh and what's even worse? The words still haven't gone from my head. The deep voice, the same words over and over again. A part of me wanted to break down so badly. For what? I don't even know?

".... Peach ???.... " I froze at my spot. It's the same voice. I quickly turned behind just to see..... JIMIN... He walked closer to me and frowned.

"Why are u crying? " crying? I touched my cheek. It was wet. Yes I was crying..

"Why do you care though? Just leave me alone... " I said while leaving him dumbfounded

"I'm just.... I'm not caring.. "he said while coming behind me..

JIMIN POV:

She wiped her tears with her thumb and laughed before looking at me with.....pain. Her eyes Screamed "PAIN"

"Right. You don't care. How stupid of me! Why would u care? " she said and smiled sarcastically and she was about to leave but I grabbed her hand to stop her.

" Jennie, what happened? " I asked her with consern

"You! You broke your promise " (It came out of my mouth from nowhere... Don't know why I said that to him.. Jennie was thinking to her self)

"Promise? What promise? " I asked her while she was thinking something to her self.

"U promised.... Th-That.... Th..at... " she closed her eyes before holding her head. She was about to fall but luckily I caught her

"JENNIE!!!" I hold her by waist. She was not moving, not talking she's unconscious. Shit... I didn't brought my car, What do I do now..... Yes I call her oppa...

JIN'S POV:

I got a call while I was in a meeting. First I hung up the call and then it came twice so I checked the number and found it to be my sister's so I excused my self and went outside and I called right away.

"Hii princess... Are you.... " I was cutted in middle by an unknown voice..

"Hello Mr. Kim " the person talked

"Who are you? Where's my sister? What are u doing with her 4n? " I was scared if something happened to my sister.

"Calm down Mr. Kim I'm her f-friend... She fell unconscious can u come and pick her up.."

"WHAT... I'm coming... " I said him and informed joon about it and left the office.

After 10 minutes ride I came to her school and I searched her suddenly I spotted a boy was sitting on a bench with a girl who slept in her lap... I went directly to them and I recognized it was my princess.

"Hello.. Mr. Kim... " the boy bowed to me while sitting

"Hello to you too... What happened to her? " I asked while crouching down to her level.

"I - I don't know... While talking she fell unconscious.. " he said while crasssing her hair.. I can tell he is not just a friend... He may be more than that...

"Owww... Thank you for helping her, by the way what's your name boy? " I asked him

"I'm Jimin" he said

"Ahh Jimin... Thank you again "I said and took her in my arms like a bridle style and place her in my car. Before drewing from there I thanked him again and he said

"It's OK Mr. Kim...no need to thank..."

"Where's your home.. Shall I drop you " I asked him and he said

"NO... Thanks Mr. Kim..." he said and I asked him once more but he refused to come and I bid goodbye and started to go home.

After some time

JENNIE'S POV :

I wake up and found myself in my room. How did I come here? Wasn't I in the school? My head felt heavy as I tried to sit.

"Oh princess!. Thank God! Are you okay? " my oppa asked while sitting beside me.

"Oppa?... I'm okay. But how am I here?"

A classmate of yours called me through your phone, saying that you fainted. I swear I was so scared.

"Classmate? JIMIN!!! "

"yeah, that was his name I guess" I was shocked... Suddenly, I remembered everything I said to him. How cruel! How can I say those things to him? All because of that fucking voice. I must apologize... I thought to my self.

JIN'S POV :

So Jimin is the man... When he was taking caring of her I saw true love, worried and scared of loosing a precious thing in his eyes.. I think both of them didn't identify their feelings yet.. Let's give them time to recognize each other.... I saw she was zoning out so I broke the silence.

"Princess...., Does your head hurts? Need a pain killer? "

"Yes, oppa " she said while massaging her head. I handed over her painkiller. She gulped it down.

"Now you should take a nap again. The pain killer will do its job properly"

"Alright... Thanks I guess" she said and adjusted her self in bed. I gave a peck in her head. She smiled at me and I returned it and went down to make a porridge for her.