𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 25

JIMIN'S POV :

I came to the garden to distract me from the thought that new guy being close to her.. I don't like him being so clingy to her.. Even though he is her childhood friend, how can she allow anyone to call her "DARLING " I'm really annoyed..

I haven't really talked to her since yesterday, and I layed on the grass and I was thinking about yesterday's incident.

FLASH BACK....

I was walking in the corridor to go home after finishing my classes when I saw Rose, and she came to me and asked,

"OPPA.... Ummm about my propo... " while she was talking seductively I cut her off in the middle.

"I'm sorry rose... I don't like you... So please stay away from me... " I said directly

"Wh-what... Are y-you saying O-oppa "

"I said I. Don't. Like. You " I said without any emotion.

"Why... Bcz you like that bitch Jennie " she asked, and I got mad.. How can she call her like that. I want to slap her... And I did.. 😏

"How dare you call her like that... I have seen you bully her many times and always tolerated it,but nint anymore... Whether I like her or not, do you have a problem with it ? Mind your own business, Miss. Park. If you dare to hurt her again u have to face my next side... And don't you dare appare infront of me again... " fear written on her face, she stayed like a statue and after saying she ran away from there

I came out side and saw Jennie standing outside and a smile appeared in my lips and I went to her and I called her. But she talked coldy and said that I broke my promise.... And I really didn't got it want was she saying and I asked her "what promise" she blabberd something and suddenly she fell unconscious.. And I caught her.

She was really like a feather. And and I called her brother and I took her in bridle style and went to a bench near the school gate and waited till he comes.. I place her head in my lap and I caressed her hair smoothly, she was looking like a baby sleeping with a pout.she lookes really cute. I mumble it little loud "cute"

While admiring her beauty I saw a car stopped at the entrance and a tall handsome guy came out of the car, he may be her brother. I thought to my self and he came directly and he greeted me and I gave her to him and he thanked me and before leaving he said he'd drop me but I refused and he gave me a warm smile and left after saying goodbye.

I came back home and I was really exhausted and took a shower and I went to bed, before closing my eyes I heard my 4n ringing. And I saw the caller ID and it's on other than my soulmate.

"Heyy Tae.... What's up "

"Hii midget... "

"Yahh alien... Stop calling me that... Bcz of you that coconut head started to call me with the same name" I said with done face

"Calm down shorty... "

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT " I shouted at him.

"OK ok calm down.... I called you bcz u didn't talk to me properly... And I missed you Jiminahh "

"Get to the point without buttering me..." I said with done face 😑bcz I know he wants something from me...

"Hehehe... That.... I want to know..... Did you accept her proposal..? "

"NO... Why would I accept her when I have feelings for someone else? " I said it the past part as wishper

"Oww.. When are u going to propose Jennie? " he asked for one moment I was stunned.. How he knows that I love Jennie...

"H-How do you know that?" I asked him

"Don't you think you're being too obvious? " he asked me

"Am I... ? " I asked him with shock..

"Everyone can see that you're too whipped for her... The way you looks at her, you are being soo possessive and soo protective towards her.. Literally you acts like you own her... Please control your ass pabo..... "

"Hehehe... I'll try.. But I can't promise you, bcz my soul gets numbed when I see her eyes... "

"Whipped ass" he said while sighing...

"Ok.. You did answer my question?..." he asked me again

"I don't know... I don't think she likes me too....what If she rejects me? I couldn't bare it" I said

"First,try to know that she likes you or not... And propose her soon before everything gets too late" he said and sighed

"OK I'll try....bye Tae" I said.. I was a little scared what if I lose her... No no no I can't let that happen.. I want to propose her... After talking to him I went to sleep... I saw her again in my dream.. Sorry it's not a dream it's a nightmare....

END OF FLASH BACK
.
.
.
.

After sometime I was about to go outside after relaxing my mind a little bit. I opened the door and suddenly I saw Jennie standing in front of me...

JENNIE'S POV :

I came to the garden and when was about to open the small wooden door someone opened it from other side... And I saw jimin standing in front of me.

" Jimin /Jennie " we both said at a time.

"Hii.... " I said and he looked at me without any emotions in his face

"Are u okay?" he asked me with his straight face, what happened to him, why he us behaving cold suddenly.

"Yeah.., I'm fine. Thanks " I said looking at him

"Okk... Then.... I'll leave now "he was about to leave and I stopped him.

" Wait..." I said while blocking his way by my both hands. But for some minutes I didn't spoke any words. Bcz I don't know how to start.. And suddenly he spoked breaking the silence

" U want to say something? "

"A-Actually....., I-I want to A-Apologize for what I said to u yesterday. That was so rude. I have no idea why I said those things...

" NO problem... But what happened to you yesterday?"he asked me with consern... Should I tell him why I said that to him.. Would he believe me, if I say every night in my dream the voice exactly like yours promise me with those words.... NO.... he never gonna belive me... He'll think I'm crazy...

" It's just... I had a headache. I was out of my mind when I was saying those things to you " I said it in one go

"Oh! " he just replied and he passed me and suddenly stopped and turned towards me and spoke up

"Umm... By the way, I didn't break my promise" I looked at him and he was smirking and went from there... What does he mean?....