𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 09

"your highness what brought you here?? Do you need any help???" a lady in her 60 who was working in the garden,asked the cown prince of the country who was walking on the path in the garden...

"NO NO Halmeoni... I just needed a fresh air that's all..." the crown prince said to her and turned to walk He stopped suddenly bcz
A beautiful melodies smile caught his attention. He was stunned bcz he never ever so that smile in his life... For a moment he forgot the surroundings... He can only see her smile her face was blur..

"Halmeoni??? Who is she??? Is she new here??? " he asked to the same women he talked minutes ago

"Yah your highness she is the new girl who appointed as gardner." she said and 'oww' that's the only thing left from the prince mouth, but he didn't took his eyes off from the girl..even though he was flirted with most girls he never saw this beauty before. He was mesmerized...

Suddenly he heard something ringing non stop, in his ears disturbing him, suddenly he open his eyes then he realized it was the same dream that disturb him every day.. Alarm shows it sharp 9, and also today was weekend he try to sleep again but couldn't...

He heard someone was knocking his door so he straight his posture and lead his back in his hardboard of his queen size bed. And told the person to come in....

"Young Master breakfast is ready... Master told you to come, he wanted to talk to you.." the house maid told him and leave the room after he hummed...

After sometime....

"Good morning dad" Jimin greeted his father after coming to dinning room and sitted opposite to his father, his father was having his meal, maids were serving the foods.

"I will not be in the country for two weeks because I am going on a business trip and if my PA comes, Don't forget to hand over to him these files." his dad tod him without even looking at him.

"O-Ok dad" and he start to dig his breakfast, with a pin drop silence.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

Hey hyung....What are you doing??

𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

Hii dude..Im watching netflix..

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

How many times do you watch the same Titanic movie, aren't you feel bored...😒

𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

Why... It's a fantastic romantic movie you don't know the value of such movies.. Bcz you are still a kid

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

I'm done😒.. But don't you dare call me a kid ever again pabo

𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

Heyyy give me some respect Dumbo I'm your hyung..

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

Yahh.... Whatever 🙄. Hyung I came to ask you something...
𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

What's that kookie..???

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

Hyung....If you are finished watching shall we go out im really bored😪

𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

Yah... Sure kookie.. I'll call hyungs too.. Come with Luna.. After a long time we can spend a weekend together..

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

Hyung..... Did yoongi hyung and hobi hyung came from LA??? 🤩

𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

Yup. they came yesterday night...

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

Hyung shall we include Jennie with us...??.

𝗚𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶 𝗧𝗮𝗲🤠:

Of course kookie she can.. OK bye, 👋I 'll be waiting at xxx Park come and pick me.

𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆🐰:

Bye hyung 👋
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook called Jennie and after 3 rings she took the phone

"Hello.... Jennie I'm Jungkook"

"Hii kookie..."

"Jennie we are going out with friends to spend our weekend are you coming with us..??? "

"Kookie.....!!! Why me??bcz I'm not that close with everyone"

"Don't think like that paboo... Now You are one of us so we can't let you. From now on you join with us everytime.. Got it. Luna told me that she also want to spend time with you bcz you seems cute, and kind.."

"Thanks kookie.... 🥰 I'll join with you all.. Tell me the time and place..."

"Me and Luna pick u at your home at sharp 5pm. Send me your address.."

"ok bye kookie.."

"bye Jen.."