𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 08

I entered inside the garden after taking a look that anyone following me. And I saw him again watering the flowers, I hesitated to go inside bcz he us not a friendly person like kookie...

After he noticed I was there he turned to me and I know he won't talk 1st for I started to talk. Although junkook told me to stay away from him but He was not what everyone thought he was, there was something different about him...So I approached him and and greeted him with asmile

"Hii Good morning"

"Morning " only that single word left from him... 'Rude ass' here I'm trying to be nice but not he never change.. I thought to my self and walk to near the bench..

JIMIN'S POV:

I was watering the plants and I noticed some ones present and I turned to take a look and it was that new girl I didn't know her name properly I just had when that Jungkook called her... And she came to me and greeted me with her sweet smile...I know where I saw that smile before, I saw that same smile in my dreams which hunts me every night.. it brought a small smile in my face but I hide it bcz I don't smile.. I just replied her shortly...

While I'm walking around I saw her playing with a Rabbit hoping around and I never saw a beautiful view like this in my whole life.. I know something happening inside me it's all new... But don't know what she is doing to me... I felt real peace when I saw that smile ☺.

While I was admiring the beautiful view from she came and sat beside me.i was shocked to see her beside me bcz no one sits beside me for the 1st time she set. I felt happy inside and my heart is beating non stop...

JENNIE'S POV :

When I was playing with that cute little rabbit. I felt someone looking at me at its non other than jimin and after sometime I wanted to know about him and to be nice with him so I went straight to the gezebo where he was seating, and I set beside him and started a conversation. I don't know from where I got this much courage 🤭.

"This place is beautiful isn't it???..." he was startled when he heard my voice and shocked bcz I seated beside him few meters apart.

" Yeah beautiful..."

"Can I ask you something??. "

"Hmm... "

"How did you get to know about this place???"
I was curious to know bcz he told that no one knows about this garden and how did he knows??... I waited for his answer..

He just looked at me took a deep breath of the fresh air which was surrounded.

"I found this place the same way you found it.." I didn't get what he's saying.. I was confused and I asked him again..

"what do you mean.. The way I found???"

"You said yourself that day, you went where your heart led you... Same That's how I found this place"... I was shocked after knowing that he also found this place, the same way I found. I shrugged it off...

There was a silent hung in the air.. I don't know how to start again... Suddenly my phone started to ring breaking the silence.. And I noticed it was Jungkook who calling me and I answered the phone.

"YAHHH U PABO WHERE ARE U LECTURE IS GOING ON AREN'T U GONNA COME TO CLASS???" Jungkook scold me in his ascii voice🙄.

"I'm coming kookie.. Bye" I said and hung up before he reply me...

"I'm gonna go bye..." I said to jimin and stood up for go to my class, suddenly I realized he also read with me in same class...

"Aren't you gonna come to class???" I asked him. He just hummed and stood up to go... We left the place and walked directly to our class.

I came to classafter getting permission and stood beside an angry bunny. Luna was seated beside next to kookie and he was between both of us..

"What took u so long? Where have you been??" Jungkook asked to me with an angry look..

"I-I was using washroom kookie" I said with an awkward smile and try not to be caught bcz really I wasn't using washroom.. After I said he was about to say something but suddenly jimin entered after asking permission and Jungkook was looking both of us suspicious bcz we both came late to class..

"Why are you looking at me like that?." I asked him bcz not knowing why he was looking at me like he was waiting for my explanation...

" Have you been with him for so long?..Because both of you were not in the classroom when I came and now you both have come to the classroom together??? "

N-No.......Why I will be with him, you said yourself he is a Creep, and you are the one said me to stay away from him...." and after I said he turned his head... I was relieved bcz Somehow I convinced him...

"Jennie I don't think he is a Creep, Because it depends on everyone's perspective..." Luna said while playing with her pen lid.. I think she had a point.. No one is the best at everyone's point of view and everyone can have different opinions...

"Babe... You are right in a way but he doesn't even smile at anyone. Isn't that kind of arrogant?..." Jungkook said..

Suddenly Our teacher shouted at us as Luna came to say something...

"IF YOU WANT TO TALK AND WASTE YOUR TIME YOU CAN GET OUT FROM MY CLASS. WITHOUT DISTURBING OTHERS MR. JEON...😡". We were speechless because of the sudden burst out of our teacher.. I noticed every students are looking at us even jimin.. I felt really awkward...