T W E N T Y ~ F O U R

Jisung clicked his tongue, everything about Minho, was perfect. All except the fact that he was wearing a bit too much for the youngest ones liking.

"But first-" he said taking a seat on Minhos couch, "strip Bun."

Jisung had found that the short commands were a lot easier for him and it seemed Minho enjoyed them too.

The older stood up a bit shakily, having gone weak in the knees. He never usually bottomed when he was with a guy, but he did enjoy it.

He didn't top all time because he necessarily wanted too, but because only certain people could make him feel comfortable enough to be a bottom.

It was safe to say he felt pretty comfortable. He knew Jisung, he knew he was actually soft enough to care about his needs. But something about his energy still made him submissive in this moment.

"M-mouse-"

"Ah-ah," Jisung interjected, "you're Bunny and I'm Sir. Got that?"

Minhos mouth fell open, Jisung looked at him, daring him to argue.

"Yes.. sir," Minho said quietly, the tip of his ears a burning red. But he still remained where he was standing. Stripping was a bit- it was something he's never done with eyes on him before.

"So what's it gonna be bunny? Are you gonna strip," he spoke up again, sitting up and leaning his forearms on his knees, "or am I gonna have to rip them off myself."

With those words, Minhos hands flew up. Jisung ripping off his clothes might just make his head spin.  He crossed his arms, bring each hand to the bottom hem of his shirt; slowly lifting it over his head.

Jisung bit his lip a bit, Minhos body was absolutely perfect. He never got time like now to admire it. He was strong, but he also was soft and gentle looking with a little pudge. He was cute, sexy, and beautiful all at once.

"Shit Bun," Jisung started underneath his breath, he was already feeling a problem of his own growing. He knew he asked him to strip but he was counting down the seconds until he was naked and on his knees in front of him.

"Mo- S-ir?"

"Mm?"

Minho fiddled with the waistband of his pants, "Should I take them both off?"

Jisung hadn't thought about that, but now that he was-

"Just the pants for now bunny."

Minho did as he was told, but first turned around and let his pants fall to his ankles; as well has making Jisungs jaw fall to the floor.

He was wearing a white thong, with baby pink lace along the edges. And fucking hell did he look good. His back was well defined, his waist being smaller then Jisung had remembered.

Minho could hear the younger stand and walk up behind him. Jisung grabbed his hips and pulled him back against himself. It was hard for Minho to ignore the feeling of Jisungs dick on his ass. Very hard to ignore.

It drove him insane thinking about what could happen in the next few minutes.

Jisung kissed the back of his neck, making his way to the side, while caressing Minhos curves. Dragging his fingertips up and down his sides, giving the older chills. His head fell back to land on Jisungs shoulder, as he closed his eyes.