T W E N T Y ~ O N E

Jisung was stressed.

Not only because his best friends wedding was right around the corner, but because he had been working a lot of extra hours lately.

The boy wanted to keep himself busy, since lately he had been feeling rather lazy. It's starting to dawn on him that he might have taken a much bigger bite than he could chew.

He sluggishly opened his apartment door, closing the door behind him and flopping down on his couch without taking anything off. Shoes on and all.

His phone buzzes relatively quickly after that, he dug his phone out of his pocket and saw a message from none other than Minho.

Minho: you sure do get home late often nowadays.

Jisung huffed and rolled his eyes. He found the oldests behavior rather confusing and aggravating sometimes.

Jisung: what are you, the police?😑

Minho: I mean if that's what your into 🤷🏻if you like role play you should've just told me.

Jisung: shut up. Go to bed, it's late

Minho: I'm guessing you didn't eat?

Jisung: I just got home. I had some food at work though .

Minho: you work late every night now??

Jisung: yeah :,) for now.

Minho: don't move.

Jisung: what-?

After that, Minho had stopped replying to the youngers texts. Jisung leaned back, staring straight at his ceiling.

There was a light knock on his door, "jisunnnggg," Minhos voice called from the outside. Jisung sighed, he knew the older had something up his sleeve, "come in."

Minho walked in, he wore sweatpants and a regular shirt. He seemed comfortable.

"Yes?" Jisung asked raising an eyebrow. Just because he and the other were closer; in more ways than one, didn't mean Minho was granted permission to barge in whenever he felt like it.

"I mainly came to beat some sense into that noggin of yours, but looking at you now- I can't bring myself to do so. You look like shit."

"Jee thank you," Jisung sarcastically smiled at him. He didn't invite him in, just to be insulted.

"A cute little mess," Minho said while shaking his head. He walked up closer leaning down over Jisung on the couch.

"W-what are you doing?" The younger asked, his heart speeding up a little.

Minho smirked, grabbing Jisungs chin and lifting it up to access his lips better. A couple kisses quickly turned into a make out session before he knew it.

"I'm helping you." Minho said, removing Jisung out of his jacket, leaving him in just his shirt and pants.

"With?" Jisung managed to choke out. Minho locked eyes with him as he gently climbed into his lap. "Your stressed- I want to help you sungie~" he said beginning to plant slow; wet kisses on the side of his neck.