N I N E T E E N

After Jisung quietly put his clothes on, he slowly exited the olders room. He was in pain, but he knew better than to ask Minho for anything.

They had a deal, they had already broke certain rules and he didn't want to push his limits.

He was glad he only had to go next door to go home. He immediately hopped into the shower, cleaning himself from what had just took place. After his shower he threw on comfortable clothes and crawled into his warm and comfortable bed.

He snuggled up into his blankets, and pulled out his phone. It was a bit too soon, but Chan was his best friend, so naturally, he called him.

"Hello?"

"I slept with him."

There was a moment of silence before Chan spoke up, "you mean Minho?"

Jisung sighed, "no.. bob. Yes Minho."

"No need to be pissy," the older retorted, Jisung could hear the eye roll through the phone. "Well don't ask dumb questions." He clapped back.

"I'll hang up right now bitch." Chan warned. Jisung laughed a little, "no no,"

"How was it?"

Jisung face went red as soon as he heard the older ones question. Everything came back to him, he recalled everything; from the way Minho smelled, the way his eyes looked different, even how he felt.

"It's funny n' all that you're silent- you know, because you never stop talking. But TELL ME." Chan complained.

"Prick," he hissed, "it was.. good. Really good." Jisung said, flaming up. "Oh my- your red as fuck aren't you? I can sense it."

"That doesn't mean anything, I'm just a little embarrassed that's all." Jisung quickly pointed out.

"Wait.. I've seen you both bottom and top.. which are you with Minho?"

"SEEN ME!?" Jisung choked.

Chan uncontrollably laughed, he desperately tried to catch his breath, "I meant I've seen you in a relationship where I know you've bottomed or topped.. you weirdo," he continued laughing.

"I was about to cry," Jisung laughed, "I was.. bottoming."

"I knew it. Minhos personality doesn't really scream bottom."

"Don't base it off personality, I heard from someone that Felix tops Jeongin sometimes."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP-" Chan yelled in disbelief and then back tracked, "wait- they already fucked!?"

"Yeah, kids these days, nothing but horn dogs." Jisung clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"Look whose talking mister ~got dicked down by a fuck boy who I called my fwb but we're not actually friends so he's basically a stranger~"

"I'm so tired, you know why that is Chan?" Jisung asked, Chan already knew he wasn't going to like the joke very much.

"Why Jisung?" He asked lazily.