Chapter 14// ready for the Cure? I think not

-M's POV-

it's been about the least to say 12 minutes since C, other r, P, and O have gone out to search for food. Me and K tried to help out F with his cure in this virus though he's finished but he doesn't know who or what to test it on since the mutated rat is- well dead and the rest of our friends that are infected are quite dangerous to go around with plus we're not sure who's infected who's not.

"I'm telling you, just try it on left W!" L bothered as F tried to get away from him but utterly failed to do so.

"For. the. last. FUCKING time! NO!!" He yelled and they started to argue waking everyone up and just wondering what's going on.

"Guuyyyyysssss I'm baaccckkkk!!!" I turned and saw H.

"The hell happened?" K asked giving them a fist bump(?)

"...WEEEELLLLLLL"

-FLASSSHHHHHHBAAACCCCCKKKKK (H's POV)-

"Get it off, get it off!! AHHHHH!!!" 8 shrieked, 9 was about to attack me but I got ahold of them first, controlling their body and attacking his buddy.

"THANKS H!" O yelled out as he ran with the others

"You thought you could hurt my Friends did ya!? Well, THINK AGAIN BITCH!!" I yelled out in 9's body as I attacked his little friend.

"9! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Someone yelled, I turned and saw another one of them.

"3!! Gosh darn HELP ME OUT HERE!!!" 8 yelled out

"The hell did you do!?" He yelled out as I only attacked 8 who was pretty much cornered by a tree.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! SOME SPIRIT POSSESSED HIM!!" He yelled out, closing his eyes and waited for his faith.

I was going to kick him when I felt a shock throughout their body that I got out of them and shook the feeling off.
Apparently '3' fucking shocked me to get out of his friends body, Zdamn That hurts even worse than ghost form. Is this what my friends be dealing with whenever they get hurt, Damn! I feel sorry for their asses.

"Who.The.HELL. Are you!?" They asked pointing the weapon at me.

"Ha! You can't hurt a damn ghost you know?" I said as I saw furry in his eyes, gosh he wanted to kill me that bad?

"He can't, but I can!" Someone yelled out as I was shocked again in the back, I flew up higher and turned around.