Chapter 5//The Misty Memoy

-M's POV still-

"What?..." I asked again thinking it was a sick joke he pulled.

"I failed you, the mysterious letter took N away, I tried to protect him but I failed, I failed you and N" He continued, anger rushed through my vines.

"F Did you At Least see their Face!?" I raised my voice, As I went outside to talk before anyone thought I was crazy.

"Sadly, No, whoever they are, they are good at keeping their identity" F said, I stomped as I took a breath to calm down.
"Dont worry, M, I promise that we're going to find him and we're going to protect him"He assured, I thought as I looked at my ring/necklace(?) noticing that I had taken everyones but F's. Damnit! I must have taken his when I was Stopping P and O from fighting, Now I'm regretting that decision of doing so
"Where are you anyway?" He asked.

"I'm at the hospital O was injured by them and I tried to catch that son of a bitch but sadly they know their ways around things"

"Indeedly they do, Hang up, I'm getting a call from S, I'll call you later" he explained.

"Alright, call back if anything is happening" I said as he ened the call to pick up S's call.

I sighed angrily as I wanted to catch this bastured but I couldnt, they escaped easily until then I took deep breaths before entering the hospital. I sat down in the waiting room hoping to hear any news of O until then I took a nap. Hours went by and I heard screaming from a hallway, I woke up in a panic and saw that a few doctors were pushing a bed fast with someone brutally injured. I got up and followd thinking it was O since they took him in that same hallway.

"Hey, HEY! What's happening? Where's O?" I asked, they still continued to run into a room.

"Your friend O is still in the room, dont worry hes going to be fine, right now we have a patient that is brutally injured and is close to losing his life" they informed me as they finally got to the room and closed the door, I peeked through the window seeing that it was E though before he could see me, the doctors covered his area with a curtain.

'What the fuck?' I walked back to the waiting room only to see S, K and F, they were talking to one of the doctors.

"F? The hell is going on!?" I asked,as F finished talking to the doctor.

"S called, informing me that they saw the mysterious letter roaming in Alphabet woods only to see that they had thrown something in the river, S and K got whatever was thrown in the river only to find E wrapped in a plastic bag brutally injured, right now the doctors are trying to save his life from danger" He explained, what the actuall fuck is this letter thinking?

"Howsssss O?" S asked.

"Still nothing, ever since I got him in here, there's been nothing of information about him, hopefully he's okay, How's the search on N, F?" He pulled out some sort of purple liquid and signaled us to go outside.

"What even is that?" K asked.

"I call this the 'memory holder' it's what I was working on before N called me, with this it will form visions from the water droplets that are on the ground, showing us the movement from the others, come, let's go to where I lost N" F explained, leading us away from the hospital all the way into his cave.

"I thought I told you to take N home, not your cave, F" I said angrily.

"I know but I knew that if I left him home alone, he would be in trouble and he was, though he still got kidnapped by this letter" he scoffed as he opened the bottle and spread it around the room.
A good 2-3 minutes passed by and the floor started to form soft-like gas around us, then it started to form N then F when he was creating his potion.