Chapter 11//3 down 11 more to go...

-G's POV-

"What...You're joking right? This has to be some Sick Joke Right?" O asked but unfortunately F shook his head, O hit the wall hard and yelled as P was crying and muttering things to herself but worst of all, L, L looked at N in disguste and was walking towards him about to do something when F stepped in his way.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"We need to kill him, He's Infected like all those freaks!" L yelled out as he held the gun- wait- TF DID HE GET THAT GUN FROM!?

"No, No, NO! We aint killing our brother! Maybe it's just a Missunderstanding! We havent even seen him attack anyone, he Hasnt acted weird, nor Has there been any signs of him being like R or I!" P protested then that's when the whole room became Chaotic, everyone agreeing and disagreeing, yelling at one another, panicking, fighting, everything was going on, only because N was infected.

"NO! NO! AND NO! WE ARE NOT SHOOTING N! THERE'S NO PROVE THAT HE'S INFECTED!" F yelled.

"WE NEED TO KILL HIM AND W! THEY ARE BOTH INFECTED!" L spat.

"For the last Zdamn Time! NEITHER OF THEM ARE INFECTED!" O yelled.

"Err, guys the two are waking up with- whatever the case is" rr announced as we all look at them.

"What happened?"

"Sis wha- Sister? SISTER!? Whe- WHERES MY SISTER!? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER!?" left of W yelled out as she saw the wound and looked around the place.

"You both fell on conscious during whatever---"

"YOU BOTH ARE INFECTED!" L yelled

"WHAT!?" They both yelled as I hit him from behind.

"No, no, no, What he means to say is that- well, you guys might make it through this Virus, yeah" F calmly said even though he's all panicked on the inside.

"Okay?" N concernly said looking at W as she looked back at him and shrugged.

"Oh, and that's double r or rr for short" P exclaimed.

"HI!" they happily said, N lookd at him confusingly and so did left W.

"Why are they named double r if it's just one?" N asked.

"I Have NO IDEA! Hahahahah" they laughed to themselves.

"Apperently not only did that sick bitch of a fucker infect everyone who was kidnapped but also injected this little one with memory loss serum and separated his twin" O yelled

"I dont even have a twin tho--"

"Yes you do! You need to remember the last thing you could even remember" K said, r was confused and lost in what the situation is.

"So, what are we going to do? That letter is still on the loose infecting everyone we ever knew" W spoke out, we did think of this for a while.

"Well, for one, we will have to rest since we've been walking too much, not like we have the letters for transportation since B and V have been infected to form CAB and VAN along with BUS in which U or S isnt with us either" I said, as they all nodded.

"He has a point but what about the other team that was with us?" A called out.

"We're not sure where they are but if anything Let's just hope they made it out alive" Q suggested.

"So- Are we going to ignore the fact that these two Are infected like those freaks out there!?" L yelled, N and W looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about? No one is infected" N looked around the room and saw no one infected which made him even more confused.