Part 60 Hunt, Rescue and a Deal

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments
Continuing from the last part,

"Sit tight." said Dorji Tashi as his foot slammed on the accelerator.

Because they were travelling in a high speed, the car swings to one side as they were turning the corner. Karan puts his arm around Monami's waist so she can be more steady. They manage to catch up to the black Porsche. They were just behind him.

"Oh no!" said one of the officer that has joined them in their car: "It's the main markets ahead."

They have left the highway. They were now driving on a road with more traffic. There's also pedestrians walking along either side of the road. Soon they lost track of the black Porsche.

Obviously, he has his escape route planned.

"I have asked for road blocks to be set on the fifteen exits that the road might lead to." Bala said as he quickly typed on his laptop.

"Uska koi fayda nahi hain." said Karan: "He will abandon his car and walk. Have your people guard the entrances to the main market."

Dorji Tashi nodded. They were so close to catching him. They can't let him sneak into the main market. It would be very hard to find him amongst the massive crowd."

They were now in an area full of people and cars. Dorji Tashi has to reduce the speed of the car. He took out his phone and called the other officers: "Get a team over here and guard the west end of the market entrance..."

"Boss!" said the officer on the other side: "Yahan par ek emergency situation hain. There is a bomb."

Everyone looked ahead to the end of the street. A wave of people were suddenly rushing down towards them. Suddenly, the place was in chaos. There were people everywhere.

It's too late. He has caused chaos.

"Kya ho raha hain?" Dorji Tashi asked the officer over the phone: "Tumne Bomb Squad ko notify kar Diya hain na?"

The officer replied: "Haan, humne kar diya. Woh 5 min me yahan pahunch jayenge. There's a man strapped with a bomb in his body. Aur road ke beechon beech woh hain. Hum yahan aas paas ke area logon ko aur residents ko evacuate kar rahe hain.."

Karan and Monami were holding each other's hand tightly. Karan was scanning through the crowd. Monami knew he was trying to find No.1.

"Mujhe abhi just news mili hain ki uss family ko villa se rescue kar liya hain." said Bala: "Unki bodies par thodi injuries hain, but none of them are fatal."

Monami was relieved.

Then she paused. If the whole family is rescued, then who is the 'human' bomb lying on the ground?

She started walking towards the site, Her palms were sweating. By now, the crowd has dispersed. Her eyes were blocked by the police cars and officers that surround the street.

------

A man was lying on the ground, motionless.

There were wounds on his body. He is only wearing a dirty singlet, and a pair of torn trousers. His hair looked like it hasn't been cut for a month. It's covering half his face.

"Kya yeh woh hain?" Karan asked.

Monami felt like there was a lump in her throat. She answered: "Bahut dur hain.. main sahi se bta nahi sakti par haan body shape ke according.. haan...."