Part 53 Now it begins

Hey guys thank you for your votes and comments.

Mera na ek question puchna h kya pichle 2- 3 parts boring ho gye.. u guys won't comment.. and even the votes

Anyways,

Continuing from the last part,

The sound of the waves crashing on the rock filled the study. Inside, everyone was apprehensive.

Chills were running down Monami's spines. After a few seconds, she told everyone: "Jenny, yeh mera English name hain."

Everyone was astonished. Even Bala raised his head in shock.

Karan looked at her too. His eyes looked cold as ice.

"Tum nervous kyon ho rahi ho?" He said flatly.

Everyone looked at each other. Karan looked at Monami in the eyes: "He is just saying Hello. It's the only thing he will be able to do to you."

———————-

Ten minutes later.

Karan waa standing with his hands in the pockets of his trousers. Monami was inside one of the police vehicles. The technicians were putting on a tracking device on her. They also fit a small microphone on her shirt collar. Two officers were standing guard beside the vehicle.

Karan knew how to break 'his' code. He was doing the calculations in his head as the computer was analysing the data. He got the results a split second before it was shown on screen.

He just felt an anger building up inside of him.

"'He' thought 'he' is able to provoke him? It only took him seconds to completely calm down.

Say hello to Jenny.

He already knows what "he" wants to do next.

Every time "he" said hi, it means someone will be killed.

So "his" next step is to hurt the person that matters most to Monami.

But Karan is going to keep it a secret from Monami for now. If she knows about it, she will be worried sick for her family and friends.

An officer ran up to Karan: "Professor, humne Darjeeling ki police se contact kar liya hain. Humne Monami ki maa aur unki bhn se bhi baat kar li hain.. The police will be protecting them."

Karan nodded. Then he asked : "What about the guy called Siddharth?

The office replies: "Oh, woh khud ek police officer hain. Abhi currently woh our of town hain. So we haven't been able to get hold of him yet. Aaj subah Darjeeling k suburbs me jo pathako ki factory hain wahan dhamaka ho gya tha. As wahan koi casualties nahi hui isliye... Local police ne defence department ko yeh incident report nahi kiya. But latest updates k hisab se unhe wahan... they found a small amount of flesh residue at the scene. Abhi currently woh yeh analyse kar rahe hai ki woh human ka hai ya animals ka...."

——————

After all the necessary devices have been fitted and tested, Monami sat in another police car with a pen and a piece of paper, deep in thought.

The sky was dark. It's getting harder to see what's outside the car. The two officers assigned to protect Monami was still standing next to the car she was in. This was a request of Karan. From now on, they would be protecting her around the clock.

Monami looked around. She saw Karan standing outside the front door of the villa. He looked like he was giving the officer some instructions.

Everyone was startled when they saw "his" statement. He was the only one that remained calm and collected, as if he was completly not affected by 'his' provocations. But his gaze looked even colder than usual.