Chapter Twenty-Seven

Anwita' POV

"S...sadhil wh..at a...are you do...ing" I stuttered as we stood outside my family's house. He had suddenly snaked his arms around my waist when I attempted to go inside.

"Nothing" came his reply.

"Someone might see us" I said slightly pushing him, but his grip is so strong.

"Let them. I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" He said, and gave me a stupid smirk.

I kept looking around to see if anyone was in sight and all he did was pull me close enjoying my expression.

"You are so beautiful" he said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear, and I blushed, quickly forgetting about the fact that we could get caught.

"I know Mr. Grover, you can't seem to keep your hands off me" I said and he laughed. It is so hard to see him laugh, he was always just smiling, but anytime he laughed, it always sound like music to my ears.

"True, Mrs. Grover, but the other reason is because you are my wife." he whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my cheeks and I felt my breath quicken.

The things this man does to me!

"I love the effect that I have on you and that crimson colour that appears each and every time" he told.

"Sadhil, why are we getting married again?" I asked changing the topic which fortunately, worked.

"Our relationship started on the wrong foot, we were thrown into marriage when we were strangers to each other, there were no feelings involved, But now, we love each other, and want to spend the rest of our life together, so why not start again, this time on a good note" He replied.

"Thank you" I said hugging him.

"I have to go inside" I said breaking the hug and his hold on me loosened, but pulled me close again and I collided with his chest, I put my hand on his chest to stabilize myself.

"Sadhil!" I yelled, but it came out a whisper.

"I'll miss you. Hence, not ready to let you go" he said.

"I'll miss you too, but I have to go, I still have to go shopping with chachi and mumma and if I'm late I will just tell them it was all your fault."

"And how do you plan on telling them Mrs. Grover? That I had my arms around you? And that my effect on you made you turn crimson? Or that I can't let you go because you're mine?" He asked teasing me. And his words I say, does have an unexplainable effect on me.

"I will just tell them that you won't let me go" I said.

"Really? I will like to see you say that" he said leaving me and taking my hand in his, leading me inside.

"c'mon lets go in then." I urged him on. He rang the doorbell and the door opened revealing eshana behind it. Who of course had a teasing smile on her face.

"Welcome lovebirds. What a great show you put on for us."

Us!

"We really enjoyed it." She giggled.

"What show?" I asked pretending I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Oh anwita! Do I have to give details of how it was done? I mean we would all love to see it again. right chachi?" Eshana said and everyone laughed."

I looked at sadhil, passing him a glare, while he gave me a sheepish grin and let go of my hand. I walked in ignoring the teasing smiles I received from everyone, I stuck my tongue out at them before going up the stairs and slamming the door of my room. I could hear the roar of laughter that followed.